3. Nightmares & Socrery

He was there.

I could feel him.

I could always feel him. Tonight he was angry, his head resting in the palm of his hand. His other hand was clinched in a fist on the desk.

There was a vile of crimson liquid that sat in a fancy glass in front of him.

I walked forward, enchanted by the strange vibe that swirled around his tense body. His head shot up as though he heard me, his face dripped crimson.

Blood.

I staggered backward in to a nearby chair as fear ran through my entire body. He was there within an instant, his nails dug into the side of my hips as he forced me against the wall.

"What are you doing? You shouldn't be here." He looked furious, but not at me, at some unspoken thing. His gaze kept darting rapidly around the room as if expecting a threat from every direction.

A cry rang out from the door behind us.

"You need to go home right now, kitten," he growled as he grabbed me by my hair and shoved me toward the fireplace.

He looks scared, my mind barely had the time to register.

"Never come here again," he yelled as red trails of blood burst through his eyes.

Power filled the room. A dark, dark, power. I could feel it wrap around me as it clung to my body like a second skin.

"LEAVE," he cursed, as he once again shoved me to some invisible exit. His eyes darted back to the noise going on outside the door. Almost like he was afraid for me, afraid of who- or what was on the other side. "Goodbye, my darling."

The next thing I knew he reached out and tossed me into the flames.

I could feel it deep within me raging through my bones.

There are no words to describe the feeling of burning flesh, the pain was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I cried out screaming for something, for anything to save me.

Just when I was sure I was going to die.

Everything stopped and I was left with nothing.

What do you guys think about what happened? What do you think will happen to our mystery characters now? Comment and let me know :) thanks for reading!❤️