12. THRONES OF HELL

Castor and I actually managed to get along. At times he was just as arrogant as Corson though.

"Would you like to try it yourself," Castor asked, for a demon he instilled a lot of hope in me, for some reason.

"Sure," I responded slowly. I wasn't full sure I was ready to jump by myself but for some reason I wanted to make Castor proud.

"Be careful with your thoughts. Remember you can jump dimensions and time periods as well. Think of one person, place, or time you want to go and focus on that and that alone."

"Okay," I said as I flexed my claws and flipped my hair out of my face. Where should I go?

That loud voice whispered in my mind again.
Corson. You need Corson.

"Remember I'm going with you so you won't have to do this alone," Castor reminded me "just don't get us stuck in the middle of nowhere."

Corson, corson, corson, corson--- I thought over and over and over.

The jump was quick.

One second I was with Castor in the bedroom and then the next I was standing face to face with a ferocious Corson with glowing red eyes and a jagged crown of bones that was placed on his head.

"Proserpina," Castor said with a warning in his voice.

"Little bird," Corson snarled his angular face glanced up at me as he growled. "Castor," the demon king snapped "why did you allow her here?"

I glanced around the room quickly. Four empty thrones lined the stone walls of the room. Some were decorated in thrones, some in this glassy broke state, but Corson's was decorated with bones.

I flinched at the sight.

"I didn't know she'd jump here, master." Corson let out a loud hiss as he grabbed ahold of my waist and sat me in his lap.

"Are you enjoying hell, little one," he laughed.

"No, majesty," I frowned in response. Being this close to him made me shiver. Corson dragged his hand through my hair and grabbed a handful.

"You taste beautiful," he laughed darkly. His nearness was distracting. I could almost feel the way he had been craving.

My scent drove him wild. I could feel exactly what he felt. The need for me to be closer, for the demon in him to consume me.

"Corson," I whispered, my voice sounded way more husky than I wanted it to.

"You shouldn't have come here," he hissed in my ear "you will be punished later."

Ohh hell--