|You Can't Run Forever| Yandere Ja'far x Reader

While the country celebrated Mahrajan, (Y/N) was running through the palace. Her footsteps reverberated through the halls. Adrenaline pulsed through her veins, and a sheen of sweat covered her body. She'd never felt fear like this before in her whole entire life.

"(Y/N)! You can't run forever."

The voice stopped her heart. She could hear the smugness dripping from the man's lips. (Y/N) couldn't believe this was happening to her.
Why Ja'far?
He's always been so calm, and trustworthy. But now, he was chasing her in a game of cat and mouse.
But Ja'far was right. (Y/N) couldn't run forever, and her stamina was running low at a fast pace. She had to find a place to hide.
At the thought, (Y/N) started checking all of the doors in the hall she was in.
"Locked.", she said. "Locked, locked they're all locked!", (Y/N) was frantically pulling each of the door's handles. She pulled the final one at the end of the hall, and to her excitement, it fully pulled back. "Thank you god!", (Y/N) whispered to herself as she slipped in the room. She took a look around and saw that the room was an office. The woman decided that her best course of action, was to hide under the desk. It was the only place that would fit her. So, (Y/N) quickly slid herself into the open space under the desk. A few minutes passed. All was silent until she heard the creak of the hinges on the door. 'Shit!', (Y/N) thought to herself.
"(Y/N). Why would you hide from me?", Ja'far's voice cut through the thick atmosphere in the room. His footsteps were heard as he walked around the room, purposefully avoiding the desk. "Not here.", (Y/N) started trembling as his footsteps grew nearer. "Not here...Ah! I know.", the color in (Y/N)'s face disappeared as she saw Ja'far's robes right in front of her. "Here.", Ja'far said, as he crouched down to see the woman trembling in her hiding spot. Her eyes were wide, and her hands were at the sides of her head. "Come here my sweet (Y/N)!", Ja'far arms were held out, seemingly in a warm gesture. (Y/N) didn't budge. "Come (Y/N)! We don't want me using force...do we?", his eyes glazed over. She still didn't dare move into his embrace. "I said come here!", Ja'far said with a forceful voice. He grabbed the woman's legs, and pulled her from under the desk.
"No! No don't touch me!", (Y/N) said in anguish. Once she was fully out from under the desk, Ja'far grabbed a chuck of her hair, and yanked her head up.
"I'll touch you all I want my sweet (Y/N). You're mine. I can do whatever I want with you.", the man whispered into her ear. "And if you resist me...", Ja'far said, roughly kissing the woman, "...I'll send you back to your home."
He started to slowly push her down onto the ground, pinning her legs under his, and holding her arms above her head. Ja'far leaned his head down, and hovered his lips over (Y/N)'s own.
"You are wanted there, aren't you (Y/N)? Aren't you supposed to be put to death my sweet (Y/N)?", the woman felt the warmth of his breath on her lips, and couldn't look away from the crazed, animalistic look in Ja'far's eyes. This wasn't Ja'far. This couldn't be him. "So. Will you willingly be mine, or will I have to send you back to your death?", by now, the woman knew that she was at his mercy. She didn't want this, but she had no choice. She couldn't be sent back to her home Empire. Not after... Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt a pair of lips against her own. Ja'far's tongue swept across her lips, and (Y/N) reluctantly parted her mouth to give the man entrance. He broke the kiss after the few moments of pure bliss he was in. Both parties were panting.
"I knew you would make the right choice, and submit to me, my sweet (Y/N)." She couldn't hold back her tears as she realized that the rest of her life would forcefully be spent with this monster. How she would cope, (Y/N) didn't know, but she would have to find a way to handle the person that she once genuinely loved.

"Now you're mine forever."