|You Have to Kiss!| SnB Ja'far x Reader

(Y/N), and Ja'far were slightly shocked with what they were asked to do. The two kids looked up at the woman, Rurumu, with large eyes.
"You want us to take care of Kikiriku for you? For the whole day?", (Y/N) questioned, trying to clarify the request.
"If you can. Hinahoho and I decided to take a day for ourselves to relax and wander the city. Would you two mind doing this for us?", the woman asked.
"We don't mind at all Rurumu.", Ja'far said.
The woman smiled, and said her thanks. She handed the child to Ja'far. The boy slightly stumbled after all of the child's weight was placed on him.
"I am positive that you and (Y/N) will take great care of him for us."
And with those parting words, (Y/N) and Ja'far were left alone with the child.
"What do we do now?", (Y/N) asked Ja'far.
"Um. I guess we just have to make sure he is content.", Ja'far said in response to (Y/N)'s question.

"Come on Kikiriku, quit it!", (Y/N) said with a furious blush.
The child held two dolls, who he has named '(Y/N)' and 'Ja'far'. He made them "Do what momma and daddy do!", which is kiss. The dolls were repetedly shoved together, face on face, and Kikiriku added to the situation by making kissing noises.
"You have to take a nap! Stop this nonsense Kikiriku!", Ja'far said, blushing as hard as (Y/N) was.
The boy kept on with his shenanigan.
"What do we have to do to make you stop?", (Y/N) asked.
"Hmmm...", the boy stopped for a second.
"(Y/N) and Ja'far has to kiss!", Kikiriku demanded  innocently.
"WHAT?", both (Y/N), and Ja'far exclaimed.
"Yeah! If you do, I'll go sleep too!", Kikiriku added, making the deal even better.
The two looked at each other, both red in the face.
There was a few moments of silence.
"Fine.", (Y/N) huffed. She walked to Ja'far, and quickly gave him a peck on the cheek. "Happy now?", (Y/N) said to Kikiriku.
"Yup!", the boy said, standing up, dropping the dolls, and walking to the bed that was situated in the room.
"(Y/N)?", Kikiriku asked.
The girl sighed. "Yes Kikiriku?"
"Will you sleep beside me?"
"Sure.", she said, slightly shocked at his request.
Ja'far looked on as the girl got the child situated, and then herself.
When both were laying down, Kikiriku decided to snuggle up next to (Y/N).
'Cute.', Ja'far thought to himself.
He decided to pick up the objects scattered on the floor, and clean up the room. That took him some time, but once he was finished, he slowly got into the bed with (Y/N), and Kikiriku.
The boy made himself comfortable, and placed a feathery kiss on (Y/N)'s forehead.
'I hope you're happy with yourself Kikiriku...', Ja'far thought.

As soon as Rurumu and Hinahoho returned, they went to check on the trio.
What they saw made their insides flutter.
The three were cuddled up in a heap.
"When will they realize that they like each other?", Hinahoho whispered.
"I don't know, but they're kids. Let's give them some more time before we meddle.", Rurumu quietly giggled.

--------
This was a request.
I hope you enjoyed it!