|She's Silent| Yandere Ja'far x Reader

!Warning!
Disturbing content! Viewer discretion is advised!

A man, dawned in green and beige robes, quickly walked through the halls of Sindria's palace. His destination has been kept from him for the past few days due to uncontrollable cisrcumstances.
Each passing second away from her made his insides churn. He thought of how lonely she must be.
Gah! Just the thought of her in distress tore him up.
He quickened his pace steadily, and seemingly raced to the dungeons.

Once reaching the dark area, he proceeded grab hold of a torch located beside the entrance. He lit the stick, and expertly walked to the very last dungeon in the hall.
He slowly opened the bar door, which led to the inside of the cell, and took a sigh of relief when he saw the center.
The love of his life, (Y/N), in a chair waiting for his return!
"(Y/N), I've missed you so much!", he stated, making his way to where she sat.
No response escaped the woman.
"Your clothes look quite tattered; luckily, I brought you a fresh change. I'll set then aside for right now though.", he knew she would want to change, so he brought the clothing in anticipation of her saying so.
"I'm sorry, I didn't bring any food today love, I decided against it.", silence came upon the two for a few seconds. "Well you never ate what I brought before."
More of that loud silence slammed against the man's ears.
"You know, we could do something more entertaining if you'd like, (Y/N). I didn't bring you to this dungeon for mothing.", he stopped for a moment, "You know what? I brought you her because I love you! Anyone else would have done so as well!"
He had exclaimed the phrases with frantic anger.
The man shot up from his chair and sat on the woman's lap. He held one of his knives against her unclean neck.
"When you say shit like that (Y/N) it makes me want to kill you. You just don't get it do you? I've done all of this for you, It's been all for you, you ungrateful bitch!", his hand moved with a quickness, and a slash appeared on her neck. Slowly, chunky blood seeped from the wound. He had begun to stab her repeatedly.  At first, with speed, but it slowed down to a stop.
He sighed.
"I'm sorry (Y/N), I do love you. I always have, and I always will. I'd do anything to keep you safe. God you're just so beautiful.", he brushed his hand along the side of her face. "I love you-"
His speech was cut off by a deeper man's voice.
"Ja'far?", the other man questioned.
The psychotic Ja'far turned his head to get a glimpse of the intruder.
"You shouldn't be here.", Ja'far stated, sitting up from his position on the woman.
"What is going on here? Explain this!", Sinbad said, unsure of the situation. His senses were flooded with the smell of decay.
"(Y/N) and I were having some quality time before you came and interrupted us, Sinbad!", Ja'far exclaimed, stalking up to the king.
"(Y/N)? There's no way you could have been talking to her. She's been missing for three months!"
"Missing? No, she's been here this whole time."
"Ja'far, I need you to move out of my way.", Sinbad began to move to the center of the large cell, but was stopped by the white haired male.
"(Y/N) is fine, just leave.", he said in a panicked tone.
"Not until I've seen her.", he pushed through the smaller man.
The King of Sindria stopped at what he saw.
The dead body of one of his most trusted advisors, sat atop the chair bound in ropes. Her corpse only had on undergarments, and was covered in wounds. The dicolored being had her neck back across the back of the chair. The man almost threw up at the sight.
"Ja'far, you're insane. What could even possess you to do this?", the king turned back to look at the man, but was suddenly in a horrific position.
The opposing male had the blood stained knife again his neck.
"Please don't make me hurt you, Lord Sinbad. Please keep quiet.

P l e a s e."

----
So I know that Ja'far is probably super ooc in this, but I always imagine yandere Ja'far as 'not like himself'.
This was a request!