|Sleeping Schedule| Ja'far x Reader

10:00 p.m. :

Neither You or Ja'far are in bed. You both often stay up and do the work King Sinbad has left unfinished.

11:00 p.m. :

You get ready for bed, since you hate staying up too late. Ja'far is still working, so you leave him in peace until he finishes.

12:00 a.m. :

You are comfortably in bed. It just depends on the day if Ja'far is with you at this time. Since he hates being apart from you, he'll try to be in bed between now, and 1:00.

1:00 a.m. :

By now both You and Ja'far are snuggled close together. He has a natural warmth to him that you just adore, and he always gets lost in thought about how much you mean to him.

2:00 a.m. :

You are sound asleep. Ja'far is (sadly) continuously woken up by night terrors. But every time he wakes up to see you, he settles down and attempts to sleep again.

3:00 a.m. :

This hour is filled with peaceful sleep for the both of you.

4:00 a.m :

You toss and turn a bit, and so does Ja'far.
He is always up and moving about before five, so that he can get paper work done.

5:00 a.m. :

You are still asleep. The bed on Ja'far's side is empty and cold.

6:00 a.m. :

Another hour of sleep for you.

7:00 a.m. :

You start to stir as the rays from the sun stream through your window. When you open your eyes, you see Ja'far waiting patiently for you to sit up. Every morning, he affectionately kisses your forehead, and tells you good morning. You don't know how he knows exactly when you wake up, but that doesn't matter to you. As long as he cares, you're happy.

8:00 a.m. :

You get dressed, and head to your office. You think of your life leading up to now.

"Who knows what today will bring, after all, I'm living in Sindria."