Monsta X

Lunch went well to Kihyun's surprise although he had stayed silent for the rest of time. I guess moving here wasn't that bad. He though silently as he walked back to class, though it wasn't even time for studies to begin. Minhyuk had stayed behind for it seemed as if the two seniors wanted to talk to him. Having nothing else to do, Kihyun excused himself and went off on his way.

Exhaling with a sigh, Kihyun was about to reach for the door handle before he was practically snatched by his thin shoulders and pinned against the wall. A hand slammed on the hard wall with such a strong force that made Kihyun automatically flinch in fright.

"So you thought you can just barge in huh."

Kihyun nervously looked at his attacker and was shocked to see the tall boy that had sat on the table at lunch. What was his name again? "H-Hyungwon?"

The black haired boy let the shorter go. Kihyun wobbled a bit, still leaning at the the wall for support for his legs still has yet to regain their original strength due to his sudden shock. He blinked at the other nervously. "I- Did I do something- wrong?" He stuttered a bit.

Hyungwon grabbed Kihyun's chin firmly but not roughly. He looked straight at the other's face, inspecting ever inch including his jawline and neck. "This is what they call pretty?" He scoffed coldly before taking his hands off of Kihyun's face. He slipped his hands in his pockets and took out a handkerchief, wiping his hands as if he just touched trash.

Kihyun was lost at this point. He bowed a little to the taller boy. "I'm.. sorry.."

"Ok listen here- Newcomer..." He reached for Kihyun who tried to shrink away. "I'm not going to beat you, get yourself together!" He shouted in furious manner. He'd grab the shorter boy's shirt and made him stand up at his full height without ever dropping his gaze from Kihyun's eyes. He'd fix the shorter's collar and smoothed his shirt and straightened his tie before he stepped back to inspect him from head to toe. "Hmnn ~ Not that bad I guess."

"E- excu-"

Hyungwon would hit Kihyun's bent shoulders although not hard enough to hurt, but enough to get an immediate reaction from him. "Stand straighter. Shoulder up! Quickly." He ordered like a military commander.

Kihyun quickly obeyed and shifted his posture to the one Hyungwon wanted. Inspecting him once more he smiled in satisfaction, snapping his fingers. "There we go! This is perfect."

Kihyun looked at himself, confused and lost. "Umm- What are you-"

Before Kihyun could finish his sentence, Hyungwon tossed an arm around Kihyun's shoulder. "You make a good visual hmmn. Such a handsome face. But pretty? HAH! Pretty? Where."

Kihyun looked up at Hyungwon despite being slightly pushed down. "W-what?"

"I mean... The guys said you were quite pretty but-" Hyungwon walked ahead a few steps before turning around and looked at Kihyun as if he was a photographer. "You could be the most handsomest man in this school. Well of course after the other guys. But there's nothing pretty about you."

Pretty was a term meant for girls. If he was referring me as handsome.. isn't that a good thing then? Kihyun nodded silently still a bit confused. "Thank? you.."

"Well~" Hyungwon chuckled and took out a yogurt drink out of his jacket pocket. He'd offer it to Kihyun with a slight smile. "Welcome to the school newcomer. We'll be seeing each other quite often."

Kihyun took the drink with both of his hands before looking up at Hyungwon? Often? "Yeah-"

Hyungwon smirked, letting out a low seemingly dark chuckle. He winked at the shorter boy before walking off, waving in a swag manner.