Our Love Song

Fingers entwined, two hands hold each other tightly. On their wrists were matching black beaded bracelets.

Shownu grinned and kissed the hand that he held tightly in his own. "This feels like a date. Is this a dream?"

"Does it seem like a dream to you?" Kihyun leaned against his new boyfriend with a smile.

Shownu looked down trying to maintain his sheer happiness as he placed one arm around Kihyun's shoulders. "Nope. It's real. You're really mine now."

Kihyun chuckled as he gave Shownu a light hit on his chest. "Stop it. That's so cheesy."

"But you like it." Shownu looked down on Kihyun's face with an amused smirk.

"Well..." Kihyun tried to hide his face a little. "Just a little?"

Shownu laughed as he hugged his boyfriend. "You're so cute, Kihyun~"

"Am I beautiful or cuter?"

"Both."

"Pick one." Kihyun pushed.

Shownu paused for a moment. "You are my love." He leaned down and gave Kihyun's pink lips a quick, light peck.

"I-" Kihyun blushed as he hid his face with his sleeve. "Augh. Why do you do this to me?"

"You don't like it?"

Kihyun peeked from between his sleeves. "I..." In an instant he went up on his tiptoes and kissed the corner of Shownu's lips. He pulled back and smiled at him, his pale cheeks turning into a rosy color. "I love it.... I love you."

Shownu smiled widely as he hugged Kihyun tightly in his arms. "I love you more."

"No... I do."

"Shh. I do, Kihyun-ah."

"Are you shushing me?!"

"I win." He booped Kihyun's nose. "You got distracted, dummy. I love you most."

Kihyun pouted as he pulled away from Shownu's hug. "Then prove it."

"Prove it? Aight well-" Shownu took both of Kihyun's hands in his. "Yoo Kihyun. I never really told you this didn't I? The moment I laid my eyes on you... I knew you were the one. You were the one for me. For my heart. For my soul. You are my life partner, my soulmate.. My love..."

He brought Kihyun's hands up as he creased them softly. "I messed up when I asked you out today. I wanted to say let's go on a date but ended up saying let's hang out. I was so nervous. So to fix my mistake... I would like to confess once more. Kihyun-ah.. Will you be mine?"

Kihyun pursed his lips as he tried to keep himself from smiling wider than he can. "Should I?" He teased.

Shownu smiled back. "Too late. You're already mine." He placed a hand behind Kihyun's neck and pulled him into a kiss. A deep passionate kiss on the lips. Kihyun was surprised for a moment but he quickly kissed his lover back, wrapping his smaller arms around Shownu's broad back.

When they did pull back, Kihyun felt slightly disappointed. Why did the great things in life ended so quickly? But nevertheless he was happy. So happy that he couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear.

Shownu too was happy. He felt like his heart was about to burst. He loved Kihyun so much. He didn't even want to think about when they have to part later on in the night. He wanted to spend as much of his time with Kihyun.

Kihyun slid his hand in Shownu's larger ones, grasping it tightly. "Let's go walk around. Should we get something to eat?"

"Should we?" Shownu nodded as he held on Kihyun's warm hands, wishing they would never be separated.

Side by side with their finger's linked, they walked down the street. It was an early night in Seoul and the darkness was still filled with life. Kihyun couldn't be any happier to spend the moment with the love of his life.

"Oh! Shownu! Look, a claw machine." Kihyun pulled Shownu with him as he went to a claw machine in front of the convenience store. "Look! Shownu, it's you!" Kihyun teased as he pointed at a bear in the machine.

"Ah.. Wait a moment." Shownu dug in his pocket for some coins.

"You don't have to get it, Shownu."

Shownu pulled out a few coins and puts it into the machine. "Well.. You do want me, do you?" He looked at Kihyun and gave him a quick, mischievous wink.

"Augh." Kihyun softly hit Shownu's shoulder as he was embarrassed from the unexpected cheesiness. Though he's not going to lie, he secretly loved it.

After a few tries and fails, Shownu finally caught the bear plushie. Kihyun jumped excitedly as he clapped. "Shownu! Shownu! You got it! Holy cow!!!"

Shownu nodded pleased as he waited the claw to drop the bear on the exit. He retrieve the bear as soon as it dropped. "Finally got you. Here you go, love." Shownu held out the bear for him with a smile.

Kihyun reached to take it before Shownu pulled it back, with Kihyun as well. He placed a hand behind Kihyun's back and pulled him close to him with a smirk. "This isn't for free you know."

"Wait- what." Kihyun pouted.

"This bear... Hyunnie." Shownu nodded pleased by the name. "This thing is a token of our love. Right here and now... Kihyun. You are now mines, forever." Shownu leaned down and gave Kihyun's lips a playful peck.

Kihyun blushed as he looked away, trying his best not to smile or show any signs that he liked it. He cleared his throat. "Wellllllll. If I'm yours, you are also mines. Forever and ever."

Shownu smiled as he placed his forehead against Kihyun's. Their nose touched and their lips were only centimeters away. Kihyun could feel Shownu's sweet, warm breath against his cheeks. He smiled and cupped his hands on Shownu's cheeks in his hands.

"Shownu you're mine. All of you belongs to me. From now on till the world ends and even beyond that. You will forever be mines and only mine." Kihyun leaned up slightly and tilted his head to kiss Shownu on his warm lips. It was a passionate kiss and truly showed how much he loved him.

Shownu's heart soared as he kissed his lover back. He too loved Kihyun very much. He wished the kiss would never end but eventually they had to pull away. A bit saddened, Shownu quickly kissed Kihyun lightly again before smirking. "Who is whose now?"

"Heyyy quit it!.. Just give me the bear!!"

"Ok ok." Shownu chuckled as he handed the bear to Kihyun.

Kihyun happily took it and chuckled. "It really does look like you!" He placed the plush on Shownu's cap and grinned in amusement.

"Aight eyyy. If you love Hyunnie too much, I'm going to be jealous."

"What if I do?" Kihyun teased as he hugged the bear. "Hyunnie's cuter than you."

"You're not really doing that are you?" Shownu tackled Kihyun with light tickles. "I'm the only one for you here!" He laughed as Kihyun squirmed from the tickles.

Kihyun squealed and giggled. "Alright alright! Who am I kidding anyways? Hyunnie may be cute but you are my love. I can't look at another. I may not like guys. But I love you. If it's not you, than it's no one else."

Shownu blushed as he hugged Kihyun. "Thanks Kihyun."

"For what?"

"For being born. For existing. For being here.... For loving me."

Kihyun smiled as he hugged Shownu back. "I love you Shownu."

"I love you more."

Kihyun pouted as he looked up. "No, I love you more."

"And I love you most." Shownu smiled as he leaned down to give Kihyun a kiss.

A deep kiss that only those who are truly in love could give. A kiss that explain it all. The love, the attraction, the most honest feelings and emotion. A kiss... that was only meant for Yoo Kihyun.

~The End ~