Beautiful Love

"Snap out of it Kihyun! Shownu-hyung! He likes you."

The pencil tip snapped and Kihyun blinked back to reality. He heard the teacher's stern voice giving the subject once more.

"Hey.. Kihyun. Are you alright? You don't look well." Minhyuk whispered softly.

"No no... I'm fine.."

"Are you sure?"

Kihyun nodded silently.

Just then the bell rang. There was a mess of papers and books flying in the air. The student's didn't care. It was Friday and all they could think of was the weekends ahead of them.

"Kihyun! Come on! Let's go home." Minhyuk said enthusiastically as he packed up his books in an excited frenzy.

Kihyun stared into empty spaced for a moment, not hearing Minhyuk's words.

"Hey. Kihyun.. Are you sure you're ok?" Minhyuk shook his friend.

Kihyun snapped out of it. "Huh. Yes, yes.. Let's go."

Minhyuk tilted his head a bit, watching him pack up. "You've been like that for a week now. Ever since Shownu-hyung came back you've been spacing out more than usual."

"Oh really? I guess I was thinking about stuff." Kihyun laughed it off casually.

The kids emptied the classroom in a hoard, Minhyuk and Kihyun at the end as they walked out calmly.

Minhyuk turned around to face Kihyun with a cheerful smile. "What about we go get a drink on the way to the bus-"

A hand grabbed Kihyun's wrist. Hyungwon was towering besides Kihyun purely out of nowhere. "Do pardon me. I'm going to borrow him for a bit."

In a daze, Kihyun only follow Hyungwon who was pulling him. Minhyuk watched them off, slightly worried of his friend. "What's that sly fox up to.."

"H-hyungwon? Where are we going?" Kihyun asked after he blinked back to the situation.

"Idiot! Have you been avoiding Shownu the whole week?"

"Huh?"

"On Monday. Shownu told you to meet up with him in the music room after break but you didn't come. On Tuesday he called you over to eat at his table but you joined a couple of peasants instead. On Wednesday-"

"Ok sure! Yes I avoided him, and what now?" Kihyun gritted his teeth before snapping, "Does that makes me a worse person than he is?"

Hyungwon stopped in the quiet, empty hallway. "What?"

"He does the same thing.. I'm only returning the favor..." Kihyun muttered as he looked at the ground.

"Hey! Do you not remember what I told you? About him liking you?-"

"I hate him, Hyungwon!" Kihyun blurted in tears. "I hate him with all my heart."

Hyungwon blinked, shocked at the male's reaction. He let go of Kihyun's wrist and leaned on the wall. "Then why make it complicated?"

"What?"

"Just tell him. Tell him exactly that. Shownu isn't the type to beat around the bush. He wouldn't know if you-"

"Hate me?" A tall figure stepped out from behind the lockers.

Hyungwon stood up, surprised to him present in the situation. "Sh-Shownu... Bro whatcha... doin here.."

Kihyun glanced behind him and looked at Shownu. He could see the hurt in the senior's eyes. Run away. I've got to turn around and run away.

"Here! This is great. We got both of you here. No why don't we clear things up?" Hyungwon clapped his hands as he placed an arm around Kihyun's smaller shoulders.