Snow's song

A/N new part. sorry for bad writing still not used to type in dark. And yes i usually type these stories at night. Anyways enjoy

Wataru P.O.V.

I woke up, holding something warm. I opened my eyes and saw it was my brother Snow, he had his eyes closed but I knew he wasn't sleeping mostly because his toes on the right leg were moving to some beat and he was tapping against the mattress with his fingers. So I poked him few times on the chest "Good Morning" he said opening his eyes and looked at me "Did you sleep well?" I nodded and smiled. It was plain to see that he didn't sleep at all last night. He stood up went to mirror and put on his brown wig and then walked over the piano "I finished the song I just need to record it now and add drums." He said while smiling "Can you play me a song?" I asked my brother who just nodded and sat behind the piano "Moon song." I said at first he looked at me like what song I wanted but then he pushed a button on his piano and put on his headphones, started to play. 

As he played I felt my tummy grumble and got up from the bed and walked to Snow. Grabbing his sleeve he looked at me and I rubbed my tummy too which he just nodded and said "Close the door." and smiling I went to the door opening he kept playing the song. I went to the hallway and started to push the door shut but suddenly Louis grabbed me and said "Breakfast time" and we went to the elevator. 

No one's point of view

The Door to the third room from the left was slightly ajar and when the second oldest brother opened his room door he could hear the piano playing. Not understanding at first where the melody from Debussy came from he looked around the hallway and then he noticed the door. 

Ukyo P.O.V.

I looked at the door, trying to remember who owned that room. After thinking for few minutes I couldn't figure it out so I went towards the door. I slowly opened the door only to be surprised to see Ari behind the piano playing it. "He's good," I whispered, I didn't know he had a piano and as I looked more inside the room I noticed the drum set too. I opened the door more and listened the beautiful melody. Ari had his eyes closed while playing it so I guess he knows the melody by heart. He can play piano and he never told us. Why would he not tell us and lets his brothers call him untalented? Why? I didn't notice that the song was over and when I came out of thinking is saw Ari was looking at me. "It's rude," he said with a soft yet slightly rough voice that surprised me. He talked and his voice is beautiful. "You can talk!" I said and right away wanted to hit myself for stupidity. He nodded his head "Still it's rude." he said again. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude but I heard the music and I wanted to see where it came from. And then I couldn't stop listening...you are amazing." I couldn't stop myself. "Thank you. Could you please leave now." He said but I could hear his voice was tired. "Breakfast is ready soon, join us?" I said trying to keep him talking because the sound was so beautiful. "I already ate. But thank you for asking," he said and turned around, trying to clean up the papers around the piano. His room was otherwise really clean and then I spotted a rather big bunny on the bed. Signing I turned around starting to leave then I heard "Ukyo, can you please close the door? Thank you." he said and I nodded even though he couldn't see it and left the room closing the door. I went towards the elevator and noticed Masaomi waiting there looking at me. "Morning." I said and he nodded "Morning, talked to Ari?" nodding to him he had a slight smile on his face " Was Wataru still sleeping there?" He asked and I shook my head. "Why would Wataru be there?" I asked hearing the elevator ding and then stepping in. "Apparently he sleeps there quite often with his bunny," Masaomi said and I was surprised the bunny I saw is Wataru's and not Ari's? "Ari won't join to have breakfast?" Masaomi asked and I shook my head as the elevator dinged again and we walked out going towards the kitchen where I spotted Wataru and Louis playing behind the table and listening radio. Some foreign channel that played songs that were in English and suddenly I heard "That's Snow's Song" It was Wataru's loud voice and then the music was turned up and I listened to it. It was a really depressing song. How does Wataru know these songs and who is Snow? "Oh it's Migraine by 21 Pilots," Masaomi said and I looked at him. He knows the song. "I like Snow's songs even though I don't understand them yet," Wataru said after the song was over. "I'm going to tell Ari." He said before running out of the kitchen and up the stairs instead of an elevator. "so who are 21 Pilots?" I asked "Well he's a singer, no one really knows who he is but he's really popular in America. I like the songs even though they are quite depressing." Masaomi said while I took out the ingredients and made breakfast. I just nodded "So who is Snow?" I asked and no one answered, I looked up. And there was only Louis in the kitchen. where did Masomi go I wonder and then I saw him outside in the back yard. "He just left," I said and continuing cooking. Soon Wataru was down the stairs and said. And sat back next to Louis drawing something. "Ari and me going out after breakfast, he's really tired but he promised so we are going out," he said smiling. "Why is Ari tired this early in the morning?" I asked, "Because he didn't sleep at night." Wataru said like it was an obvious answer in a cute way. "Don't go far, Today comes Ema to live with us." he nodded and I was done with breakfast so i called everyone to eat. After breakfast, everyone kinda went to do their own thing. "Sometimes little thank you wouldn't hurt," I said to no one and I went to clean the rooms starting with 1 floor and then going up.

---end of this part---

i hoped you enjoyed it next part is going to be ari again so yeah. 3 brothers know snow can talk. what happens next?