Silent whispers.

A/N Not good chapter....badly written in a hurry.

Wataru P.o.V.

As I went towards the kitchen I could still hear the coughing Snow made and it was worrying. Almost everyone was at the table when I entered the dining room. Only missing was Snow and Ukyo. I wonder where my big brother was after all dinner was supposed to start soon. No one really noticed that I was there, what was really weird because I'm the youngest I always get the most attention. I heard giggling and then looked at my new almost step sister...oh yeah everyone in this room except me is obsessed with that girl. She's not special or nice, why are they looking at her like she's the queen or something. Did I miss something here? I asked myself quietly and then saw Ukyo who was mumbling something I couldn't understand. He seemed to be in a somewhat distressed. I wonder what happened, maybe it's work? I would like to know, he put all the warm food on the table and sat next to me "No, Ari sits there." I said to him but he looked at me with kind of sad look and said "He won't join us, so I'm going to sit here." he said with voice mixed with sadness, guilt, and anger. Okay, something happened and it included Snow. But what happened, I should ask now. I turned to my bother looking at his face trying to search answer "What did you do to Ari?" I asked now absentmindedly eating what was on my plate. "I made him angry." came a rather quiet answer from my older brother and that wasn't enough information so I kept asking "How?" As I looked around for a second I noticed everyone were busy with eating or making Ema laugh so no one cared about our conversation. "I might have read something personal of his." came even quieter answer than before "Noooo," I said longest no as possible keeping my voice down "Why?" I was shocked, no wonder he didn't join us. I gotta go see him, after dinner, make sure he is okay. The pause was long and I've almost finished everything on my plate "I wanted to know him." He said and that made me slightly angry "You may be my older brother but you're a fool." I said and took few last bites left and said as sarcastically as I could: "Thank you for the meal." I rose looked once more at my second eldest brother and walked away from everyone who now suddenly paid attention to me. "Where are you going?" Asked Masaomi and everyone looked at me. To mend the fragmented heart. "To correct mistakes," I said as childlike as possible and everyone nodded and went back to eating. They don't care at all. Egotistical creatures, sometimes I really wonder if I am going to grow up to be just like that? Probably not, I have Snow to raise me properly. Even when he's on tours. My older brother indeed is an idiot, everyone knows that privet things are meant to stay privet and reading without permission is a cruel thing to do. If Snow doesn't let me in I would understand him. I wouldn't like to be bothered if someone invaded my privacy. I reached Snow's door and knocked twice but no answer I didn't bother with the doorbell and decided it would better be to call the night and before bed check my homework and maybe read a book I got from Snow. It's really interesting book about old myths and fables. I was in middle of a fable right now about a talking rabbit. I took out my homework and looked that it was all done and answers were correct and as I looked at the last subject it was already almost 9 at the night. So picking out my clothes for school what was uniform with school logo. After that, I brushed my teeth and put on my pyjama. I went to Snow's door again to see if he would want to talk now but no answer and that made me sad but I'll see him in the morning. With that thought, I went back to my room took my book and went to bed to read. 

Ari P.o.V.

I woke up quite early It was still dark and my phone showed it was 4.19 am. I'm not a morning person, to be honest, i just wake up so early that my body is still convinced that it's still the night. I decided to get a cup of coffee before being active for the day. Merlin only knows how I survive on my absent eating and obsessive coffee habits. That reminds me I should grab an apple. I went out of my room feeling the itch to a cough but I try to ignore it as I make it to stair corridor and can finally breathe. "That rat has to go...or better yet I should look for a place to live. My own apartment maybe outside a city a little. Maybe if I ask Bambi to help me to look." 

I entered the kitchen and my coughing got bad but I tried my best to survive. I'm glad the rooms are soundproof but then i heard a movement on the couch in the living room and i tried to look who it is but i fell to my knees. "Ari? What's wrong?" It was Louis and i said "Can't*heavy cough*breathe *heavy cough* Help! Outside." I gathered all my strength and stood, he helped me outside trough backdoors. As I finally made it outside the coughing didn't stop but it got a tiny bit better. I took deep breaths but it didn't seem to work so I let go of my brother and fell on my knees again "Don't *heavy cough* I'm okay. Thank you." I talked between coughing "You don't sound okay. What's the matter?" He asked and as the winds passed by us it was easier to talk and i said "Allergic to animal fur." The look he gave was more than surprised...any more of that and he would go under cartoon character with eyes way too big. "Just like dad?" he asked and I nodded..."Juli?" and i nodded again. "It's not that serious." I said quietly "Really? You..." there was the sound of a door sliding open and I looked up once seeing it was Subaru "...almost collapsed there, you can die." He started to argue "All is safe. Thank you." I said in a quiet voice "Whose gonna die?What's happening?" Subaru asked and I stayed silent but Louis said: "He's allergic to Ema's pet squirrel and almost collapsed because he couldn't breathe...helped him outside and now it's magically all safe." Subaru looked at me and then Louis again. "So what's next? He seems good now. " Louis with big eyes "You can't be serious, he can't live here because this house is possibly deadly." I just watched with a slight amusement of my older brother trying to explain that nothing in this situation is right. "Wait.....you talked?" Was suddenly said by Subaru and he looked at me with big eyes and I nodded "Rarely." I said with the softest voice ever. "That's not the main point here," Louis said but I could tell even he was surprised that I talked. "I have to talk to Ukyo or Masaomi of this until then do you want to go inside?" he asked me but "Would you make coffee for me, thank you," I asked and he nodded and went inside. "School. You have 2 hours left until you're running late and your route takes 73minutes. So I suggest you leave now and you still have time to eat and shower before school." I said to nearly silent voice And Subaru looked at me "Tick-tock, tick-tock goes the clock..." I sang a children's lullaby quietly and he realized what i said and said "Oh yeah...how do you know what?nevermind, i'll be back before breakfast" And he started stretching and after he jogged off. Louis knocked on the door and motioned that coffee was ready and if i want milk or sugar in it. I inhaled deeply and hold my breath, entered the kitchen and knew it would take me around 4 seconds to reach the stairs corridor where that rat hasn't been and took my cup and decided that manners are more important than air right now so i said: "Thank you, Louis." smiled and went for the door without breathing in. Just before the door closed "No problem." was heard from my brother. Walking up the stairs I could breathe mostly because this area of the house has vents that let outside air come in always and in winter it get's really cold here. "I need new home."