Deceiving spirits.

Ema P.o.V. Earlier

I was sitting in my room...well soon to be ex-room, packing my things and Juli talking away how he doesn't like the idea of moving. How this new family is bad news "Think about it 14 boys and you. They will eat you alive. A hungry pack of wolves and my sweet little Ema. I will protect you at every cost..." I looked at my pet squirrel "Don't worry, Juli. Asahina family will be a jackpot, all them adoring me and buying me everything I want." I said with wicked little smile "besides they are going to be probably temporary, I know my father well enough to know he will fall in love and a few years from now will probably get divorced, by then we will have everything we want and be treated like a royalty." I continued to which Juli looked at me "I like the way you think, we will destroy Asahina family." he said and I put my last things in boxes and took all the boxes down stairs near the main entrance. "I'm tired. We should go sleep early, after all, tomorrow we meet the brothers. Gotta look like an angel." I said to Juli and we both went back to my room. I got ready for bed and when I finally closed my eyes I saw a little boy with snow white hair. I knew that boy well because when we were younger he was always the prettiest kid on the playground. The hate I felt then came to me again. 

I awoke with a small jolt. Remembering my dream I was not in a nice mood. "That brat ruined my childhood and now ruining my dreams. I HATE HIM!" I said very loudly, waking Juli from his sleep. "Hate who?" he asked with sleepy voice "I hate Ari for ruining my childhood," I said and Juli looked at me "How did he ruin your childhood?" my pet asked me and i told him the whole story "When I was little there was this boy with snow white hair, he's name was Ari, everyone liked him and wanted to play with him, they didn't even notice me. It was plain to see that he wasn't all that everyone saw him be. He was a freak, he liked to be alone and always hummed something. No one saw him who he really was except me. I knew he wanted everyone's attention, he loved being the centre of attention but he didn't deserve it. After all who would like to be friends with a freak like him. I had to show everyone who he really was so I made few little lies and soon enough everyone saw him like I did. But somehow no one looked at me like they looked at him before so I had to ruin him like he ruined me. So I might have bullied him but he deserved it. And soon everyone liked me but Ari kept coming into conversations so I decided he should feel what I felt when no one paid attention to me. I talked to older boys and they helped me few times." Juli looked at me when I paused "I don't remember his last name though it was something with A, but oh well it doesn't matter. I still hate him for what he did, he is a freak and will always be one." I finished the rant and felt little better.  He did deserve what I did to him. He stole my light, the light that was rightfully mine. I hate that freak so much, I hope I'll never see him again." I got out of the bed and showered in strawberry scented shower gel and washed my hair with cherry flower shampoo. When I got out I put on my clothing and did little makeup while trying to think how to put my hair. when I got done with makeup I tried my hair and put it in a side ponytail with a hairband that had hearts on it. When I got ready I heard my father calling me to eat breakfast and when I got done with that too he helped me load the boxes in moving van. I decided to travel separately so I took my little bag that had all important things in it and said good bye to papa who started to clean the house to welcome my new soon to be step-mom. Juli on my shoulder we started our adventure.

~~~Time skip~~

I reached the house I was supposed to live and saw the moving van. I spotted two people near the gate and decided to question if I reached the right place. I smiled sweetly as I approached two males at the gate the older one greeted me and said my name. The younger one was little shy and hid slightly behind the bigger made whose name was Masaomi. I greeted them both and was as sweet as possible. They lead me to my room to settle in and left after that. After I unpacked everything while Juli was eating and talking, I decided to go find a kitchen. He didn't notice me leave but he can find me later. I walked through the long corridor and then reached elevator I pressed the button and it opened I went floor lower and when the doors opened on yet another hallway with doors on one side suddenly I noticed balcony and walked towards it and it led to what I assume is the living room. I went down the stairs and not long after I was hugged by someone. Suddenly the hugging stopped and I felt Juli's weight on my shoulder "Sorry about Tsubaki..." said a male with glasses but I kind of zoned out a little because he was so cute. "That hurt you know, Azusa~," said the male before Tsubaki I think. He's cute too, okay if everyone is cute it will be easy to play them like I want. I only half heard what they said so they are twins and then came another much older male with blonde hair. "... My name is Ukyo. I work as Lawyer." Juli didn't seem fond of any of the males in the room. "Please take care of me," I said the most innocent voice I could and was hugged again by Tsubaki. And then another male appeared on the balcony and that was non-other than my classmate Yusuke. I focused on him and Tsubaki so I didn't notice yet another tall male coming and this one wore something like priests wear. Then the room slowly filled with other members of the family and I was surrounded by 13 males. Suddenly Masaomi who I learned was oldest said loudly "Ari come meet Ema Hinata, our soon to be step-sister." I raised my head to look at the new person in the room and then he ran. "How rude," I said quietly mostly to Juli. he nodded along and then Wataru left while other brothers told interesting things about their brother whose name was Ari. why is that name so familiar to me. Wataru came back with tears in his eyes turning to the oldest brother who ignored him but Ukyo went with him. We chatted like nothing happened, i tried to be the sweetest dream sister they could ever wish. I was happy they all paid attention to me and only me.