Tears and Balloons

Wataru P.O.V. (Earlier)

I knew something was really wrong. Ukyo said to find Masaomi and I ran to get my biggest brother. He was still sitting with others in the living room. I couldn't stop crying and the tears made it hard to see. Finally, I found my way to living room and went to Masaomi and whispered "Ukyo, needs you to go Ari's room. H-h-hurry." I tried to say it without sobbing but it was so hard. Masaomi stood with a smile and then hurried out the room. I stayed, only to listen all the brothers left in the room badmouth Ari. That made me cry even more because all that was said was false. Ari was a better brother than any of them ever would be and I hoped he was okay. Finally, my legs were tired and I sat down but didn't stop crying. I felt Subaru trying to comfort me but that made me cry even more and louder. I saw Masaomi come down the stairs and then he closed living room doors and left for the door. Then heard multiple steps in the hall and cried like there was no tomorrow. After so many comforting words from my brothers, later I was so tired and continued to sob while tears just ran down from my face. Snow is going to be okay, Snow is going to be okay, Snow is going to be okay. I kept repeating and repeating till I fell asleep. I don't know who took me to my room but when I woke up next to Sir SnugglyBunny I knew I was in my room. I hugged it starting to sob a little again. The door opened and I looked at it there stood Masaomi "Where's Ari? I want Ari." I said loud enough to be heard "Ari isn't home, he can't come to you." Masaomi said but it only made me sob louder and new wave of tears ran down my face. "But I want Ari." I said and Masaomi tried to hug me to which I pushed him away "I want Ari and only him." I said and turned my back towards my brother. The tears didn't stop and soon I heard the door close and Masaomi was gone. I hugged the bunny that Ari got me. "Snow is alright he will come," I said and hugged the bunny tighter and fell asleep again. I only woke up when I heard knocking on my door and soon Ukyo stepped in. "Where is Ari?  Will he be home for dinner?" Ukyo looked at me and shook his head "Ari is in the hospital he isn't coming home for a while. And dinner is ready." He said and I pouted but then remembered I promised to Ari to eat all my vegetables. And I pouted again keeping my promise I said: "A promise should not be  broken." And walked towards Ukyo who looked at me "A Promise?" I nodded and stepped into the hallway "What promise?" He asked again and I said "I promised to Ari that I eat all my vegetables if I can eat sweets for lunch. I had chocolate cake and ice cream cocktail. Now promises should not be broken." Ukyo looked at me for a while and then nodded. We entered the dining room and as I sat down next to Kaname, a plate full of vegetables and meat was placed in front of me. I looked at it and frowned, it had carrots and I strongly dislike carrots but a promise is a promise. I Waited till everyone in the house was seated and we started eating. I observed the carrots on my plate for good 5 minutes before stabbing my fork in them and put it in my mouth. They don't taste good at all...they shouldn't exist. I gave angry sigh and continued eating everything on my plate. As I finished with very last bite I saw most of my brothers were done and were sitting next to Ema on a couch in the living room. Still sitting was Ukyo and Masaomy and Hikaru and Subaru. I stood and said "Thank you for dinner." and went to my room. I missed Snow and who is going to read me to sleep tonight?Thinking that brought back the tears and little sobbing started as I stopped by Snow's door I tried to enter to his room but it was locked. I frowned again and walked to my room. Entering I closed the door and went to bed.  "I want Snow. His hugs are the best and I miss him." I said to my bunny loudly and hugged it. "Snow has to come home soon. I miss him. It's just like when he goes to do his concerts in the different country. Then I miss him too, but then I can see him on his spare laptop he gave me but right now I can't. And I hate it." I talked loudly to my bunny and then I started to hum the song Snow made. It was called Forest I hope I said it right since it's in forging language. I hummed myself to sleep. When I woke up it was dark out side and in the room. I think I saw Snow in my room so I decided to call out for him "Snow?" to which I heard his voice "Go back to sleep, sweet heart." I couldn't believe it but it was him. Ukyo lied to me. He came near me and I saw him clearly now  "Sleep here please." I said he nodded and laid on my bed and I hugged him and never wanted to let go of him again. I felt him play with my hair a little and it was soothing so sleep came quickly. When I woke again there was bright sun outside and Snow was sleeping next to me. I didn't want to wake him so I wiggled out of his protective hold and put Sir SnugglyBunny near him and he actually hugged it. I went to get ready for the day and picked out my own clothing. After I got ready I sneaked out the room to let my brother sleep and went down stairs where I heard Ukyo on the phone with someone while making the breakfast. It seemed to not be good talk because next thing I heard was "What do you mean Ari is missing?" I looked at my brother confused. Snow isn't missing he is in my room sleeping. "He has to be found. Thank you for notifying.Good Bye." He finished the call and returned to cooking muttering "Where are you, Ari?" I decided to make myself known "Hello." I said all happy. "You seem happy. Stopped missing Ari?" I shook my head for yes. And Ukyo put a plate with pancakes in front of me and I asked "Can I get another one for Ari?" he nodded and then looked at me "For Ari?" his brows raised and I nodded "Yeah, he will probably be hungry when he wakes up." I said like it was the most logical thing ever. "Wait Ari is home? Where? When?" The questions started and I nodded "Yes, In my room sleeping, at night." I answered all of them and then took both plates and went to the elevator that just arrived. Out came Futo and as my hands were full I asked "Futo can you press the last floor button?" he nodded and pressed it and turned and walked away before elevator doors closed. When I got to my floor I noticed my mistake to close the door fully but to my luck, Kaname exited his room and I smiled "Kaname, can you help me to open the door?" and he nodded opened it for me I entered it and said, "Thank you." And then went to my table and put both plates down and then I walked to close the door quietly. I guess I didn't do it good enough because soon enough Snow woke up and said "Morning Wataru." I just ran to him and hugged him. "Don't you ever scare me like that again." I said in upset voice.  And he hugged me back "I'm sorry sweetheart."  Snow said with sadness in his voice " How about next time we go out I'll get you as many balloons as you want. You still like balloons, right?" He asked and I nodded.  Planning to ask to go today but instead I said "Ukyo made pancakes so we need to eat before they go cold." He tried to refuse but then saw the plates and nodded. "Did you eat everything on your plate yesterday at dinner? " he asked taking little bite out of pancake while waiting my answer.  I swallowed my mouthful before answering "I did, even the yucky carrots on my plate." He smiled "When I was little I used to strongly dislike broccoli but I ate it first so I could enjoy rest of the food." Snow said between mouthfuls. And it was good idea to try. I smiled at my brother and we continued to eat in compfty silence.