Problems and The Past

Ukyo P.O.V.

I finished cleaning last room on my own floor. It belonged to my brother Kaname who was somewhere out again. As I walked towards the elevator I suddenly felt a little cold wave go through me and as I stepped to push the elevator it moved to lower levels and deciding that I'll take stairs down. I walked down the stairs and heard someone entering from a lower level. I wonder who it is. I don't know anyone except Wataru who uses stairs. I walked down only to see Ari leaning to the wall. Pushing himself off, he tried to walk up only to collapse right then and there „Ari! " I called but no answer I run down rest of the stairs towards him. He was unconscious; I tried to call few more times then decided to bring him to living room couch. I took him bridal style expecting him to be much heavier than he was. He barely weighed anything and it was concerning. He was slowly coming to conscious state again, I put him down and went to get something to drink only to hear a soft voice saying „Again?" and then there was a sigh. Then he rose up fast and he was leaning to soft seating. I came back with a glass of water and offered it to him „Thank you, you shouldn't have to. " He smiled a little and drank the water. It was still strange to hear him talking. „Ari, are you okay? " I asked my brother who just smiled a little „Please don't worry, I am fine. I was just tired since I didn't sleep much last night. Thank you. "He said in a tired voice, giving back the glass what was half empty now and walked away towards the stairs. Should I follow him to make sure he won't faint again or should I trust him and let him go by himself? He's old enough to take care of himself. I kept telling myself going to the kitchen and starting to make lunch. I was making sandwiches for everyone and then heard Masaomi leading people in soon to be Ema's room. Then they all went out again. My curiosity wanted to kill me about my brother and if he was okay. So I went up stairs to check on him and ringed the little bell and soon heard the door open only to see Ari in his hoodie tilting his head „Lunch is ready. " I said to him „I must apologize but I won't be attending lunch, I feel rather tired so I would like to rest instead. Thank you for calling Ukyo. "I just nodded has he always been so polite? „Dinner will be at 6 pm and you are welcomed to join, today Ema will join us. " He yawned trying to hide it behind his hand „I'll try to attend. " He said and gives a little smile. „If you rethink about lunch come down stairs okay? " He only nodded and then I left hearing the door close and lock. I need to get to know him more. I should ask Wataru, he is closest to Ari. I walked down the stairs to look for other brothers.

Ari P.O.V.

I fainted again, why does my body hate me? I heard my stomach growl and ignored it. I looked around only to notice my papers that are usually all over the piano and floor were neatly stacked on the black desk. Ukyo cleaned my room I should write him Thank you note. Seems like no one except me in this family really thanks to him for the hard work he does. He takes care of us like he's our mother but then again Masaomi is the father figure in this house and it will change tragically when mom remarries to his fiancé. I wonder who our step-sister is; all I know is the name, Ema. I once knew a really mean girl named Ema. Well, others never saw how mean she was mostly because she looked like an angel but she bullied me. For some reason, she didn't like me at all. I wonder what has become of that girl. And what are the chances that That Ema and this one are same? Really slim in my opinion, I don't like that girl but it would be interesting to know what happened to her. After everything she did I'm still curious. What's wrong with you Ari she bullied you to self-harm and here you are wondering this. I looked at the ceiling feeling better. I took my phone and called my manager to let him know about new songs and that I'll send them to review and run it if they were good enough. One was Trapdoor and other called Forest. Ending the call with agreeing answer. When I decided to leave my room to search for Wataru I felt like telling him that I did in fact contacted my manager. I didn't know why but I kept him always up to date. He was my very first fan even before I was famous. I didn't notice that I exited on wrong floor...well floor too early and ended up my other brother's level where Subaru had a room. I noticed open room and soon a rat ran out of it. I caught it and my first instinct was to throw it out so I neared hallway window and was about to throw the rat out when it said „Wait!" but shocked I did throw it out. It landed on the tree nearby I started coughing violently and after the fit I closed the window. „I hate rats," I said rather quietly and shook my whole body, I looked around and realized fully that I was on the rong floor and went down the stairs. Entering the living room my world stopped. I looked at the girl sitting on the couch smiling her innocent smile and I recognized her. Ema Hinata, the girl who bullied me all trough childhood. Why is she here? Oh no she is my new stepsister isn't she? I started to walk backwards to run away but my brother's saw me „Ari! Come meet Ema Hinata, our soon to be step sister. "I shook my head and turned around and run up the stairs, feeling my eyes wet. I also felt that familiar itch growing strong and as I entered my room I locked my door and searched my razor. Having a panic attack made it harder to find but when I did finally find it I entered the bathroom that was connected to my room and at this point I didn't care where I cut I just did. When my panic attack finally subsided hearing the door bell ringing I locked the bathroom door and saw the mess I made. My arms bleeding so did my stomach. Slowly little blood trips land on the white floor, Making it red like pink on some parts. And then there was nothing, no sound, no awful visions , just me and my old friend darkness. Smiling I hope this is all.