Chapter 4 Late Night Talks

Cutters POV
I was sitting in the kitchen with Ty and the two teachers from the arena Port and Oobleck,Ty was telling stories about his team back in the day. They were laughing,"and then in comes Qrow wearing a skirt I was just a T.A I didn't know what to do so I just left the room to laugh". They were all laughing,I chuckled as I was trying to fix my lens on my helmet."We told him it was a kilt,he never wore a uniform before so he didn't know". Port then made a joke about legs,they all laughed again,he then falls back and they continue to laugh. I then hear a faint giggle,I looked up and behind me,at the far doorway next to and behind Port was Yang,she probably heard the laughing."Oh Ms. Xiao Long,please join us","yes please pull up a chair". "I'm good",she then sat on the counter next to her dad. I was at the other end of it,"so what are you doing here?" "Despite popular beliefs teachers do have a life outside the class room","professor goodwitch is working round the clock to restore beacon to its former glory,but mistral wasn't built in a day and we all need rest from time to time"."Look let's not worry about that right now,so they're we were standing in the-"I zoned out. I was focused on trying to repair the cut in my lens,I was working when I heard Ty speak."-if you honestly think your ready to go out there on your own,well I guess you lost some brain cells along with that arm". I froze,I looked up and saw both the men sitting down shocked. I looked at Yang,who playfully punched his arm after a few seconds."You jerk",the two laughed at it. I shook my head and continued to work. Then Port spoke up,"Yang if you don't mind me asking,why haven't you tried on the arm yet". I once again turn to face them,"I'm...scared,everyone keeps talking about me getting back to normal,and I appreciate it but...this is normal now-"she takes a few seconds to gesture to her stub."It's just taking me awhile to get used to it"."Well normal is what you make of it","what is that supposed to mean? Do you want me to pretend like nothing ever happened,I lost of part of me,a piece of me is gone,and it's never coming back". I then slimmed my fist through my helmet,everyone looked at me. I stood up and walked out of the kitchen and outside,I jumped onto the roof and just looked up at the stairs. A few minutes later Ty walked Port and Oobleck out of his house,they begin to talk."Thanks for having us over Ty","anytime your always welcome"."It may be awhile before we return,there is still much work to be done at the school". "I hesitate to ask,but is there word from young Ms. Rose?" "Not yet","have you thought about going after her,try to bring her home"."Iv got to look after some things". I jumped off the rook and walked back inside,I walked upstairs and to Yangs room. She was also watching them,I sat in the corner chair on the other side of her room. She heard me sit and quickly turned,"oh it's you". I nodded and sat back laying my head on the wall behind me."Hey I'm sorry for yesterday,I didn't mean to snap at you...and...I didn't mean for you to feel unwanted". It's ok Yang,I get why your snapped,you wanted Mason not me."But he wasn't there...you were...thank you for saving me that night",I wasn't gonna let him kill you. She gave a small nod and got into bed,"hey Cutter..."yeah Yang."Why did you bash your helmet in the kitchen?" I sighed and looked at her,because when you were talking about losing your arm...it made me remember that moment,I wasn't fast enough to save you...I wasn't strong enough to beat you to him to stop him from taking your arm,she quickly got out of bed and came to me."Cutter if it wasn't for you I'd be dead,you saved my life..." I looked down and held my head in my hands,she put her arm on my shoulder and put her head on mine. I started tearing up a bit,she then moved her arm to my chin and lifted my face up. She too was a bit teary,she then slowly leaned in. She kissed my forehead lightly,she was pulling away when I gave her a quick kiss on the lips. She was shocked at my actions,I sat back and said I'm sorry for-I was caught off by her kissing me. It took me a bit to realize what was happening,I then began to kiss her back. We both melt into the kiss,she goes from knelt on the floor to her sitting in my lap and kissing me. It started to escalate,she started to move down to my neck and move her hand up my shirt. I quickly moved back and pulled away,she was confused."Lift up your shirt",I took a deep breath and slowly lifted it up. Yang lightly gasps,she then uses her fingers to trace my scars."Why do you have so many?" Remember when I told you that my assignments were to go behind enemy lines,she nodded. Sometimes I was supposed to be captured by the enemy so that I can help Mason into wherever we were,they....felt the need to teach me lessons...I lost myself a few times."Well...I guess we both lost something",I looked down at her arm. She was still tracing my cuts,she then started kissing my chest where all my cuts were. It felt good knowing she doesn't care,she then moved back up to my neck. I gave a small moan,Yang liked it. She then tried unbuttoning my pants,I then took her shirt off and helped her unbutton my pants she stood up and took her shirts off. I did the same with my pants,she then laid on her bed and waved me over. I got on top of her and we began to make out,I knew where this would lead,and I wanted it.

Masons POV
We were walking on this path heading to a near by town,"come on guys if we pick up the pace we can reach the next town before sunset"."Assuming it's still there","of course it'll be there this ones supposed to be pretty big-"Ruby then proceeds to pronounce the name of the town wrong before Ren say the proper name,I decided not to really pay attention. We kept walking as everyone yelled out the name of the town.
Time skip>>>
It was night time and was raining,we walked into a hotel and asked for two rooms. I looked over to another building as the lady went to get our keys,it was a bar. Hey Ruby I'm gonna be over at the bar for a bit,"aren't you a little young to be drinking". Is fine,I won't drink to much."Well ok just be back soon",I nodded and headed over. As soon as I walked in a noticed that sword fighting drunk,Qrow was at a table looking out the window to the hotel I was just at. I walked up and signaled a waiter to get me a drink,I sat down and Qrow looked at me."What are you doing here kid?" I could ask you the same thing,"I'm following something". He again looked at the hotel,or maybe your following your niece."So what",why aren't you with her? With us? "It's a long story kid",then a waitress came over with my drink and Qrows."Oh I didn't a-","from the women upstairs red eyes said you wouldn't mind bottom shelf"."Thanks","but I went ahead and gave you top lucky you". She then winked at him and walked off,wow Qrow getting looks from the waitress."Maybe you could learn a thing or two",he then proceeds to get up."Go back to the hotel kid I need to have a chat with that woman upstairs",actually I think I'll stay and finish my drink. I stood up and began to walk upstairs,"leave kid or-" or what? You cant make me leave so just shut the fuck up and let's go. He sighed frustrated and we began to walked up,"Hello brother",well this should be interesting.