Chapter 9 Shit

(This chapter is gonna be very short due to the RWBY chapter showing a very shot part of grown Ren and Nora,sorry)

Masons POV
We were climbing up the mouth side,there was a small path leading up to a cave of some sort. Ren and Nora would go ahead while I used the cliff wall to keep me up and moving,I was going a bit slow due to my cut getting worse due to the poison. That's what is killing me and Qrow,that crazy guy poisoned us with his stinger. Anyway Ren and Nora were ahead of me,not by much but still a good ways away."We never get the easy path do we?" "Easys no fun anyway",but it would have been nice"."Shit sorry Mason",Nora cane back and helped me catch up."You ok?" She was looking at Ren,"hm,and you?" "I got you here don't I,come on there's more then one way up a mountain". We then began to move again,I looked at Ren for a brief second. He was looking at Nora in a way I can only describe as want. Then thunder broke his trance,"hey! There's wind blowing out of this cave!" Go with her I'll catch up,he nodded and ran to Nora. I made slow progress over to them,"think it might lead to the peak?" "I suppose there's only one way to find-"Ren got cut off by a floating flag that came at his face,Nora giggled and I cough chuckled."Yes yes very funny",Ren then looked at the flag."This is the symbol for shion vilage",wait but that's weeks away from where we're at. Ren then dropped the flag and ran into the cave,"Ren! Wait". Nora ran after Ren and I limped ran after her,when we caught up we were in this big cave with weapons,like old rusty huntsman weapons. A Grimm lived here,I kept walking in and I saw a exit. We all ran to it,the tree tops were moving as whatever hit them moved away from us...and towards the village Ruby and Jaune were at."No!" We're shit outta luck....