Chapter 5 The Crazy Guy Prt 1

Masons POV
"Another day,another adventure","what's on the agenda today?" "Walking","with a side of?" "Walking","Haven is a lot father away then I thought","Ruby how long did you think this journey was going to take?" "I don't know! I grew up in a small area,iv never been this far away from home". Right ok,but really how long did you think it was gonna last? "Maybe like uh..two weeks-","what!" "Ok Fine 3 or something,look whatever...hey what's that?" Nora jumped up on a small fence to look over a wall surrounding a village,that's weird I thought we weren't supposed to came across another village this soon."I didn't think so either",well who cares let's go in and see what's up. We all ran into the village,the buildings look abandoned. Something ominous was around here,the others went to go look at something while I was looking around this abandoned village. Something felt wrong here,I closed my eyes and inhaled. I didn't like this feeling,"Mason come on we're leaving!" I opened my eyes and followed the group,we were close to leaving before I felt chills run down my back. Wait! Everyone stopped,I could tell Ren was feeling something as well. I drew my weapon and so did Ren,that made everyone else do it as well. Then from a roof of a building a man jumped from it and landed behind us drawing his weapons and charged at us,he was heading for Ruby. I ran in front of him and took a swing,he easily blocked it and tried doing the same. This guy was good,I was trying my hardest not to get cut or stabbed by his wrists swords. I saw Ren coming my way,I quickly tripped the man and upper cutted him away. Everyone get in a circle and stay behind me! "But-" "DO IT NOW!" They listened and stayed a good distance behind me,apparently I punched him into a building. When I looked up at him,his legs were doing he split as he was holding himself up like that."Weren't not looking for a fight!" "Who are you?!" The man dropped down and landed in front of me,but a good distance away."Who I am matters not to you,or you,or....well you two do interest me". He apparently wasn't here for Ren or Nora but had a Fascination with me and Jaune"."No I only matter to you",he points past us all to Ruby."Me?" The guy then starts to laugh maniacally"you haven't the slightest clue do you!" It doesn't matter why you want her,your not taking her anywhere with you."Good!" He then moves very very fast towards me,I close my eyes and listen to his footing. He takes a swing at me,I grab his fist with my cut hand that is wrapped up in a cloth."Huh?!?" I smile devilishly and kick him in his area and hit his face with the butt of my sword making him go flying back. But this guy is weird,something is off with him. I then hear the others come to fight with me,NO STAY BACK! But it was to late,the guy was back and he separated us. He was very good he never got hit by any of the others,he was going for Nora when Ruby shot her with electricity. He was confused but then started to laugh,Nora got up ready and charged. She very quickly ran up next to him and swung her hammer at him as he looking behind him. She hit him,hard,hard enough to make the dust and dirt around them fly and make a dust cloud around them. When it cleared the guy fucken blocked it with...a tail? He was a Faunus,he then double kicked Nora away from him and backflips out of his brown coat and onto a roof top."What is this about?! The white fang? Romen torchwick?" "Plastic soldiers and pawns,my heart and body belong only to her goddess". "Cinder!" "Mhm only in her wildest dreams!" He then launched from that roof straight behind Ruby,I quickly wrap my chain around her and pull her behind me. Jaune tired to take him on but he was severely out matched,I did the same to him. I then stated to attack him,he was very agile. The more I tried to cut and stab him the more he was able to get away from me,he's insane. This guy has a metal problem,I noticed it when he showed up. He's being unpredictable,I smiled and kept taking swings at him. The more I tried the more he kept punching and cutting me,I managed to confuse him. I was bringing my sword down for a heavy attack,which he was going to block but then I kicked him straight in the gut and wrapped my chain around his neck. He was struggling to get free,I pulled more and more to try and make him pass out or maybe kill him. I pulled to hard then I lost my foot hold and he flipped me over and threw me into a building,my aura depleted from the amount of force I took. The others tried to help but he wasn't even trying,he then went for Ruby who was taking punches left and right. You could literally see her aura was taking the damage,he used his tail threw her into the air. Then ran over to where she was falling and kicked her in the stomach,her aura dropped. The others were to hurt and and I was holding my back trying to get to her in time,he walked up to her as she lay on the ground. He then used his Scorpion tail to stab at Ruby...but then a building broke and out came Qrow who got in the way and blocked the tail with his sword.