Chapter 6 The Crazy Guy Prt 2

Masons POV
I felt my aura come back,my back felt better and stood next to Qrow. Ruby was still on the ground behind us,"huh as I live and breath Qrow brotwin,a true huntsman has entered the fray". Ruby then stood up behind us using her scythe to help herself stand,"I don't know this guys weird"."Look pal I'm not sure who you are,but you need to leave my niece alone"."Why friend my name is Teryan,and I'm afraid that is not possible. My assignment from her grace was to retrieve this young girl,so that is what I must do. One does not upset the queen","queen?" Salem."Who?" "I think we've had enough talk now don't you!" "You took the words right of-",Qrow didn't have time to finish his sentence. The guy started to attack Qrow,I jumped back and helped Ruby away from the fight. Ok everyone stay right here and keep Ruby safe,Ren and Nora didn't listen. They went to help Qrow and were immediately sent right back here hurt,"don't come closer". Everyone stay behind me,if he gets past Qrow and me then run."Fine!" Ruby then ran up into a roof and was gonna use her sniper,damn it Ruby! I kept making sure I was watching the fight and keeping my friends in my eyesight,Qrow then started to fight the guy with his hands when the guy disarmed him. He kicked his ass and went for his sword,they were both very good. Ruby then went closer as a building wall broke and crumbled as Qrow went flying out,I quickly ran up to Ruby and got in front of her. Qrow landed on his sword and his aura was giving out,he and the guy were running at each other but Ruby ran in his way and blocked an attack."Do you wish to be taken?" "No but I won't stand by and watch someone get hurt",she and Qrow then were fighting together against Teryan. Ruby was holding her own,but Qrow got in her way and held Teryan at bay."Ruby what did I say get back! Kid get her out of here!" "No this is my fight too!" She then began to attack,Teryan kicked her back next to a house. A wood pillar then was gonna fall on Ruby,Qrow quickly cut it in half. They shared that I'm here for you look,but Teryan used this moment to use his scorpion tail to attack Qrow. I jumped in front of it so I took the brunt of it,but Qrow did get a cut in as well. I looked at Ruby and nodded,she put the blade on her scythe around teryans tail and shot cutting his spike on his tail off. I helped using my sword,he screamed in pure agony and blood or something came out of his tail."YOU BITCH!" I stood up sword in hand but holding my stomach,he wanted to attack but the others came in front of us. He was too hurt to do anything,"Shell forgive you". He then ran away,as soon as he did I fell to the floor and Qrow did too. Ruby went to Qrow while everyone came to me,my cut was across my stomach and was deep and longer while Qrow got half of what I got."I'll be fine,he just grazed me"."But will Mason be fine?" I took of my shirt and ripped a sleeve off and wrapped it around my cut,"who was that guy?" "How did you get here?" "Why are people after Ruby?" It took Qrow awhile to answer,"uncle Qrow what going on?" "What's your favorite fairytale?"