Chapter 10 Decisions

(Again I'm sorry it's another very short chapter,I'm trying to keep my story and the official one lined up as much as possible)

Cutters POV
Yang was outside on the ground spray painting her new arm and her old gauntlet. Anyway a little after that she was at a shed,she walked in and uncovered something. It was a mortar-cycle,Ty was right behind her,I was on the roof again listing in."I didn't remember saying you were ready"."Oh yeah,you gonna try and stop me"."No,I think I'm still to sore from our last fight. I just wanted a better goodbye then a letter,and I also have a question for you. Where you going?" "What do you mean?" "Well despite asking him numerous times not to,I know your uncle Qrow told you where your mothers been at these few days. I know how much you want to see her,iv stopped you in the past,and I won't anymore. And we both read the note,we know your sisters headed to mistral. So where are you going?" I smiled and said to myself,now or never I guess.

Masons POV
Ren and Nora were running ahead of me,they were very far ahead,they were already in the village were Ruby and Jaune were. I was falling and hitting every fucken tree branch trying to catch up,I tripped and hit my head on a very sharp and jagged rock. It cut my forehead above my left eyebrow,the blood from my cut,well cuts was going over my eye. I didn't care I stood up and kept running,the poison was now acting on my movement. The more I tried to run and move,the more it kept spreading through my body and killing me. I didn't care I held my stomach and kept moving. I was just outside the walls of the village,but I could hear the hoves of the Grimm. I could either choose to stay here rest and risk them all dying...or I could run in there distract it and have it kill me...time to decide.