Fifteen Months

A year and a few months passed by and Jisu and Eunwoo were seniors and graduating alongside Moonbin.

A lot had happened.

All of the boys ended up at Fantagio.

After Jisu and Eunwoo ended up there, they convinced their friends to audition.

The boys started promoting under iTeen as trainees and were soon to be debuting as ASTRO. A new idol group.

Even Eunwoo. He signed on as a model but the company aims to make 'multi talented' idols, thus Eunwoo started voice and dance lessons.

They started filming a web series called To Be Continued which just aired it's last episode.

The six boys weren't the only ones who were busy.

Jisu had been as well. She had done many modeling deals and had been in a couple of dramas.

Despite how busy they were, Eunwoo and Jisu didn't stop video chatting. They started by calling each other every night when they were too busy to see each other, then they admitted they missed the others face so they started video chatting instead.

They were too busy to go to school all the time so they did a lot of their school work on set and when they had free time. Meaning, they rarely saw each other at school. Usually if one went to school the other was busy doing something else. Their schedules didn't match up often.

When they did match up, they always met up for some ice cream.

Jisu had just gotten home from a shoot when Eunwoo called her.

"How was the shoot?" He asked once she answered, jumping onto her bed to lie down.

"It was great. I'm super tired now." Jisu yawned.

Eunwoo chuckled.

"What about yourself? Didn't your last episode air tonight?" She asked.

"It did! Ahh~ we've had a lot of good feedback it makes me happy."

"I'm glad. When you're happy, I'm happy~" She chimed.

"Did you see the episode yet?"

"I watched it on set and in the car. It was really good, I'm sad to see it end."

"We're once step closer to debuting. We're currently filming a new reality show since the drama ended."

"Really? Can I get any spoilers??"

"Hmm...let's just say binnie and I are a power couple that'll make you jealous."

They both laughed.

"I look forward to watching it." Jisu smiled widely.

"And I look forward to your new drama! It starts airing in 2 weeks right?"

"Yep~ I'd say I did a pretty good job for a second lead."

"Eunwoo! Let's go!" Someone yelled in the background of the call.

"Ah, I have to go now. The members are calling for me. We have some filming."

"At 11pm?!" She said surprised as Eunwoo just nodded his head. She sighed. "Take care of yourself okay? I'll talk to you tomorrow~"

Eunwoo hummed and they said their goodbyes and hung up.

Jisu sighed and started to get ready for bed.