Eighteen Schedules

The two sat laughing at the noodle place together.

"Ahh I missed this." Jisu sighed.

"Me too. We've both been so busy lately, it's nice for us to get together." Eunwoo said.

"I guess we'll be seeing a lot more of each other soon. Can you believe we already have eighteen schedules together?" She said amazed. "People must really like us together."

"I like us together." He blurted.

Jisu sat wide eyed as Eunwoo cleared his throat.

"I mean...well you know, visually.." He tried to cover it up.

Jisu faked a chuckled. "Of course."

The rest of the night was filled with laughs until it was getting late and they both decided to head home.

They walked side by side as the moonlight shone above them.

Eunwoo looked up at the sky and Jisu did the same.

"Do you know what I miss the most?" Eunwoo suddenly said, breaking the silence between the two.

Jisu looked at him, waiting for his response.

"Your neighborhood." He smiled.

Jisu smiled back and sighed. "I do too. You used to walk me home everyday after school."

"I wish I still did." He admitted as he looked down smiling to himself.

Jisu smiled happily at his response.

"I wish you still did too."

------
The next few weeks were packed with schedules for both of them. Mostly together.

The more things that came out with the two of them, the more rumors spread and soon they were voted Korea's top visual couple.

Many fans hoped for the two to be dating while some spread their hate openly.

Since the beginning, Fantagio didn't let them have their own phones so they usually used the staff's phones to tweet, upload pictures, and things like that.

Soon enough those privileges were given to them and Jisu got a new phone. She was excited until she started reading a few of the hate messages sent to her. That's when she broke down.

"Stay away from Eunwoo-oppa."

"As if he would ever date her."

"Is this some kind of joke? They wouldn't make a good couple at all."

"She's not even that pretty or talented. What does Eunwoo-oppa see in her?"

There were more nice comments than mean ones but Jisu's mind picked out the hateful ones first.

It wasn't until she saw a water drop on her phone screen, did she snap out of her trance. She was sad but took a deep breathe and sucked it up. She wiped her tears and put her phone away.

A staff called for her and she nodded and followed them.

"Are you okay?" Eunwoo says as she stands next to him, both of them in front of the camera.

"I'm fine. Why?" She asked looking ahead as one of the stylists fixes her hair.

"Oh my, Jisu your eyes are red." The stylist noticed.

"I'm just tired, that's all. My eyes get red when I get sleepy." She smiled and laughed.

The stylist nodded and left. Eunwoo wasn't convinced. He knew her better than anyone and he could tell when she was lying.

"Okay! Eunwoo, Jisu, move closer together please." The photographer directed.

They did as they were told.

"This shoot is supposed to be a couple shoot so, well, look like a real couple. Put your arm around her, hold hands, that kinds of stuff." He instructed.

They took a lot of different photos until they went to change outfits and came back to take more.

They had four outfit changes in total and at the halfway mark, everyone took a break for lunch on set.