Sixteen Rumours

As the days passed and ASTRO's debut came closer. Eunwoo and Jisu started to drift.

The daily phone calls turned into to every other day, which turned into every week.

Jisu found herself wanting to call him at times when she knew she couldn't because either she was in the middle of filming or he was in the middle of practice.

Soon enough, it was time.

She didn't know he would be even busier after he debuted.

He had to go to music shows everyday and barely got any sleep.

Jisu had finished her drama by that time so she could relax a little until she started shooting for ads.

She watched him as much as she could on her TV and tried to support him and the rest of the boys in any way possible.

This went on for a long time.

It had been weeks since she had heard from Eunwoo. She was starting to get a little sad but felt she didn't have time to be because she had her own jobs to do.

Eunwoo, on the other hand, was tired. He enjoyed his time with the boys, but he missed someone. He regretted not telling her how he felt before things got so crazy.

It was his last music show before they took a small break and started preparing for their next comeback.

Little did either of them know, they would both be there.

"Eunwoo's MC-ing today at Music bank!" Jinjin said to the camera he was holding.

"Ahh I'm nervous." Eunwoo replied as he sat next to Jinjin on the waiting room couch.

He continued to practice as he held the script in his hands reading every word and trying to memorize.

"Cha Eunwoo?" A PD called as she walked into the room. Eunwoo stood up. "Would you come with me?"

The PD brought Eunwoo down a hallway to a room. "The other MC was unable to come today so we got someone else who was nearby. We just need to do a quick camera test with the both of you."

Eunwoo nodded as she left the room to grab, of course, Jisu.

Jisu walked in and a wide smile appeared on both of their faces.

They would have hugged each other and had a big moment if 8 other people weren't in the room watching them. Instead they just greeted each other and waited for instructions.

They both felt quite awkward actually. They hadn't spoken, seen or heard from each other in a while.

"Ok so Jisu, stand to the right of Eunwoo please." One of the PD's said.

And Jisu switched sides to stand next to him.

"Alright, and..." The PD started counting down with her fingers to start the camera test.

"Hello, It's Jisu, from the drama, Over the Moon!" She chimed.

"Hello, It's Cha Eunwoo from ASTRO!" He introduced.

"And you're watching..."

"Music bank!" They both said in unison.

They continued working with their scripts until they were let out.

They both said their, Thank you's and Goodbyes, as they left the room.

"Long time no see." Eunwoo said as soon as they walked out, smiling ear to ear.

"I missed you." Jisu said honestly.

He said he did too. They hugged. But little did they know someone took a picture and rumors started.