Twenty

There was a two week period after constantly seeing each other, where they were busy with their separate schedules and couldn't meet up.

Jisu had been having a hard time and she didn't know why until she was being interviewed for tv.

"Can you describe your ideal type? I'm sure everyone is curious." The interviewer asked.

"Ah...my ideal type? Hm..Someone gentle, kind, and understands my feelings. I want to be with someone I'm comfortable with and I can laugh and cry in front of." Jisu answered honestly.

"Sounds like you have a crush~ Maybe someone you know?" The interviewer slyly smiled.

She paused.

"I've never been good at expressing and understanding my own emotions so I'm not sure.." Jisu laughed nervously.

"On the topic of guys, we heard you're close with the group Astro, is that right?"

"Ah yes.." Jisu said.

"Who are you closest with?"

"Eunwoo and Sanha. I've known all of them since before we entered the company, but I've know Eunwoo the longest and Sanha was my neighbor. Sanha's like my little brother." Jisu explained.

"And what is Eunwoo to you? Also like a brother?"

"Not really. He's...different? I'm close to him in a way that's different from how I'm close to Sanha. I can't really describe it haha."

After the interview, Jisu started thinking a lot. She laid awake that night in bed. She realized why she had been having a hard time recently. It was because of Eunwoo.

She knew Eunwoo was different but in what way?

She didn't see him as brother because she saw him as something much more.

She fell asleep with her thoughts and started dreaming.

She dreamt of the future. She was in a nice home with a kid running around.

Suddenly the door opens and someone announced they were home. She was cooking with her back turned unable to see who it was.

The person walks up behind her and wraps his arms around her. The warmth of his hands and the familiar feeling of his arms had Jisu in a very calm and happy state.

She turned around to find the person she could see herself spending the rest of her life with. Eunwoo.

She woke up in that instant and finally had the realization.

There were moments when she thought that maybe she liked Eunwoo but she always shoved the thought away after a day or two because she was sure Eunwoo didn't feel the same.

She thought that she was only feeling that way because he's handsome and a guy friend she's close with. But she never felt that way with any of the other handsome guys she's friends with (aka everyone in Astro), just Eunwoo.

She finally understood it wasn't because he was handsome and she was close to him. She knew him more than anyone and he knew her.

She thought back to all the times he's been there for her.

He's the one who saved her when she nearly ran into traffic. He's the only person who's seen her cry.

She liked him. She's always liked him.

Now the only thing she had to do was tell him that. She just didn't know how.