Cluttered air

!!!!! DO NOT PLAY THE SONG YET!!!!!!

--💔------

It was the day of the competition, the place was crowded. Blank had announced that people had to be in pairs, because there was MILLIONS of Sans'.

Geno's confidence vanished. Worry struck. All those Sans'! Will they think I am good enough?! What if there is more people in the audience than I thought? What if I see a Papyrus that reminds me of my Papyrus.... All those thoughts wirl in his head. Sending Geno to the verge of crying. Geno remembered that Reaper was somewhere in the crowd. Some hope crept back to him.

Almost at the same time he called out Reaper's name, Reaper was in sight, looking worried as ever.

Geno ran in front of Reaper, "Hey, bud it's gonna be fine.." he said placing a hand on the God's shoulder. "We're gonna get through this."

Reaper brought back to his normal self smiled and asked, "Wanna be partners? Cause ya' know we can CRUSH them with our favorite?"

Geno nodded, "Yes! Let's go tell Blank!!" Geno lead the way to the director.

--❤️--------

Fell looked for someone to partner with, he Littarly knew NO ONE there. UF Paps didn't want Fell to leave the house at all. That's how he got into singing anyways.

A little gap opened up, and a guy caught his eye. He looked like a complete nerd, wearing a lab coat and glasses, but, looked like he had experience with singing. The guy even had the look of determination in his eyes.

Fell casually walked up to him (Fo some reason I thought Fell would trip in front of Sci, and Sci would say; "I guess you FELL for me" helping him up, a pun with his name and with him TRIPPING up lol) "Hey.... um.... would you like to be partners? It-it's fine if you don't." Fell asked, clearly this social interaction was killing him.

Sci stopped and thought for a bit, scanning Fell's structure. Then nodded, "Sure, why not? Names Sci by the way. What's yours?" Sticking his hand out of a handshake.

"Fell." Fell shook Sci's hand. His face warming up. I can't be crushing on this nerd. Fell scoffed in his own mind, partially scolding himself.

"What song do you want to do?" Sci asked, noticing that his Dad enter the theater. Worry paints his face.

"How about 'Your Gonna Go Far Kid'?" Fell asked making both of their faces light up.

"YES!! LET'S DO IT!!" Sci said, the determination going back to him.

Fell and Sci and walked to Blank and told her. She wrote it on a clipboard.

--💔------

"NOW PRESENTING GENI AND REAPER!" The audience clapped as we got on stage. I had to ignore the Audience. And only focus on the song, the music started playing.

! Play MUSIC NOW!  BTW Bold- Reaper. Italics- Geno. BI- BOTH!

"I try to make it through my life,
In my way there's you...
I try to make it through these lies
That's all I do "

"Just don't deny it,"

"And deal with it,"

"Yeah, deal with it "

"You tried to break me,"

"You wanna break me,"

"Bit by bit
That's just part of it. "

"If you were dead or still alive,
I don't care,"

"I don't care "

"And all the things you left behind,
I don't care,
I don't care "

"I try to make you see my side
Always try to stay in line
But your eyes see right through
That's all they do
I'm getting tired of this shit
I've got no room when it's like this
What you want of me, just deal with it"

"So... "

"If you were dead or still alive,
I don't care, "

"I don't care
And all the things you left behind,
I don't care,
I don't care "

The music continued as Geno and Reaper whispered into the mic "Nothing can care about,
I'm taking care of it.
You won't be there for me,
You won't be there for me. "

They let the music continue... the audience fairly impressed.

"If you were dead or still alive,
I don't care,
I don't care
And all the things you left behind,
I don't care,
I don't care "

"If you were dead or still alive
I don't care (nothing can care about)
I don't care... (I'm taking care of it)
And all the things you've left behind
I don't care (you won't be there for me.)
I don't care... at all. "

Geno and Reaper finish back to back, panting. A roar from the audience. The two on the stage intertwined fingers and bowed. As they walked off the stage their hands never breaking apart even when they went to backstage.

Everyone congratulated them. One person asked how long have they've been together. Both of their faces Flushed.

"We.... We-We're not d-a...." Geno couldn't even finish the sentence he was too flustered. Me?! Dating Reaper?! No never... it wouldn't happen. I do love him though... NO I DON'T!! I DO NOT. WE ARE FRIENDS. NOTHING. MORE!!

Reaper finished the sentence, "We're n-not dating. W-e're just close friends."

"Why are you holding hands then?" Error asked, smirking at his brother. Geno death glared his brother after pulling his hand away from Reaper's.

That made everyone silent. Waiting for their answer. Luckily Geno and Reaper got Saved by the bell, Aka Blank announcing the next group going on the stage.

"Nightmare and Killer!"