Results

--E-----

'We are not gonna do that, it's too girly' huh? Error snickered to himself hearing Nightmare's name be called, AND WITH KILLER NO LESS!

Error was dying of laughter, while Ink, his rival but for now they are partners, was trying to calm him down.

Right after Killer and Nightmare's performance Cross and Error walked up to him.

" 'too girly' huh Nightmare?" Cross crossed his arms, seeking explanations.

"My brother was doing the competition! I had to defeat him and crush his dreams!!" Nightmare attempted to lie. Error wasn't buying it.

Error himself the only reason he was doing it was because he enjoyed singing. It was his guilty pleasure. But since he has a brother who was just on stage right before Nightmare he had his excuse.

"Why are you guys here anyways?" Nightmare emphasized on the word 'you'.

"My brother wanted me to compete. I didn't want to crush his heart. He really wanted me to." Error said. Geno huffed, luckily for Error it wasn't because of him.

Cross was sweating "oh.... um...... B-lank force-forced me to...."

Blank walked to Cross and whispered something into his 'ear', Blank and Cross laughed. "I did! And this little numb skull here is up. I had to find him a partner, even tho we are both introverts. Heh.... WELP Long story short HSBC (it was meant to be he but Autocorrect is awesome) is partnered with Dream. Also, what you said is a lie. Word for word what you said to me issssss 'Please if my friends do this, probably not, tell them that I did this because my brother was doing it and I wanted to crush his dreams! Okay?' So now I told them! Now go out there Cross and have fun!!" Blank said pushing Cross onstage and ran to Dream and Pushed him onstage.

~~~Time skip Brought to you by Potatoes like me~~~

Blank sent all the millions of Sans' n stage, she had to stand right infront of the stage. "Only A Hundred Sans' will get into the competition..."

Error was so nervous. He didn't know if his performance with Ink was good enough! Mainly because his Brother was wayyy too good with Reaper.

"Those hundred Sans are.... Timetale, Undertale, Sciencetale, Underfell, Swapfell, Birdtale, Reapertale, Aftertale, Blanktale, Glitchtale, Lyrictale, Undersing, Horrortale, Kidtale, Underswap, Storyshift, Nightmare from Dreamtale, Killer from I forgot what AU, Dream from Dreamtale, Xtale, Genderswap, Outertale, Underwater, Seatale, Echotale, Flowerfell, Flowertale, Wordtale, Freshtale, Randomtale, idktale, yaknowiamnotnameingaautale, Futuretale, [insert something here]tale, Vampverse Suave, idkahundredAustale, Underfail, Potatotale, medicaladtale, bakatale, underbaka, whyareyoustillreadingthistale, adtale, underad, sporttale, Bloodtale, memetale, Iamnumberingthistale, pleaseskipthistale, Underfalls, almosttheretale, Underamino, emojitale, sendhelptale, underblank, 100tale, Undernumber, Understate, Underworld, Underpotato, Potatoswap, PotatoFell, whywasicommittedtothistale, Underwhy, didyouknowwearetechnicallymakingauswithallthesefanfics?tale, 666tale, Underhell, Underheaven, cursetale, wattpadtale, Tumblr, Momma CQ Geno, Boogertale, Goth Wolf AU Goth, Howmanyoftheselefttale, Arttale, Inktale, Errortale, Virustale, Undervirus, nineteenlefttale, mymomfreakinglookedatmeonmyphonrst2:30amandshejustwentbacktosleeptale, sleeptale, daytale, pleasetale, blankhatesthistale, parenttale, deadtale, citytail, 10tale, undynetale, sanstale, colortale, rainbowfytale, aphmautale, iamdonewithlifetale, ijustrealizedihavetodeleteallthenumbersthatiwrotetale, nighttale, shiptale, and freedomtale!" Blank said gasping for air at the end.

(I littarly did a hundred Aus, some don't exist but most do)

Everyone clapped and the people who didn't make it walked off the stage. Ink amd Error hugged crying from happiness. Error whispered in Ink's 'ear' "thank you..."

--❤️----

Fell hugged himself, tears daring to fall. He closed his 'eyes'. Stay strong you idiot   he scolded in his head right before he felt his 'stomach' suddenly get hugged by someone. He opened his eyes seeing the smaller skeleton hugging him, tears rolling down getting his coat and his shirt wet.

Fell silently hugged back, knowing it was Sci. Sci whispered barely audible, "we won... I-I can't bel-ieve we won....."

--💔-----

Geno froze. He won one round of a singing competition with Reaper again. He got to have people cheer for him again. He proved the haters wrong again.

He felt someone slip their hand into his, and pull him close. It doesn't take an genius to figure who did it. "Thank you Reaper for everything you've done."

"No problem Geno... you are my best friend after all." For some reason... for Geno, it hurt him to be called a friend.

--💤-----

Dream beamed, He won! Ink won! The people that Dream wanted to win won! He couldn't believe it!

He looked at Cross, who had collapsed. Dream got on the floor and hugged Cross. "Thanks for this.." Cross said to Dream.

"No problem bud!"

--🗡️-----

Killer kept a flat face with no emotion. Nor did Nightmare. But on the inside.. Killer was freaking out. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! NIGHTMARE AND I DID IT!! I LOVE THIS!! I LOVE NIGHTMARE!! but I obviously can't tell him...