Nothings perfect Forever is it?

This whole chapter is following Geno. Also don't play the song yet please! Oh and

Trigger warning!

Geno walks home slowly. Avoiding his Abusive roommate. Reaper didn't even know about them. Geno took a deep breath before opening the door. 3... 2.... 1 nothing.

Chara was asleep on the couch. She wouldn't let him move out, even when she murdered his cousin. Geno held back the tears as he quietly went to the kitchen to grab cheese, watermelon, and soda, aka the only thing Chara let him eat.

Geno heard Chara stir, and this time he didn't care about making noise, he NEEDED to get into his room and FAST. He dashed upstairs.

Fast footsteps creeping closer to Geno. He just opened his door, smacking it in Chara's face. That means I have to sneak out now. Geno thought to himself as he closed the door.

"I'll Get You Next Time Geno!"

Geno gasped for Air. He couldn't deal with this. He looked at the picture on his black desk. Error, Fresh, him, Papyrus, Frisk, and Chara.

"Chara were you faking back then?" Geno whispered to himself. He looked around the black room it had a small twin bed right next to the balcony. Geno ploped on his bed and just let the memories come back.

Chara, Frisk, and Papyrus let Geno move in with them, because that's what cousins do right? Geno and the others searched the rooms to see who's room would be who's.

Geno stumbled across this large room, the walls were black, the floor was a dark brown. And at the back of the room there was a balcony. Geno liked the room and it was the only one that really screamed out to him.

Once everyone chose their room it was time for decorating the house.

A year later though, Chara started to act off. How off? She started to be a bit hostile. Papyrus and Geno thought it was teen angst because Frisk and Chara were pretty young but could keep care of themselves.

A month after that, Chara started hitting Frisk and the others. Never letting them into her room, unlike before. Geno caught on, but Papyrus didn't.

One day Papyrus tried to be nice to Chara, but she full blown snapped and grabbed a knife and cut his head off. "NO!" Geno cried.

"RESPECT MY BOUNDARIES IDIOTS!" Chara said sweeping up Papyrus' dust with her hands.

Frisk tried calming Chara down. Later Chara locked Frisk up in to room Frisk chose. Chara went in there only to feed Frisk.

Geno got most of then torture getting cut by Chara, punched, kicked, bit (non sexually), scratched, and anyway he could get harmed by the little Demon Brat.

Geno covered his face with his scarf. He walked out to the balcony, climbed over the railing and looked for his latter out of the house. He found it, and slid down it.

"Glad I'm out of there for now." He mumbles as he walks to the park.

He passed Reaper hanging out with his other Friends, Geno didn't notice him, but Reaper noticed Geno. Reaper told his friends that he would be back, and started following Geno.

Geno walked to the calmer part of the park and stopped at a tree. Geno sighed and sat at one side of the dark oak, while Reaper Sat at one side listening to whatever Geno said.

"Calm down Geno," Geno said to himself, "no need to cut yourself. Just sing a song to calm yourself down. That always makes you feel better, right? You just need to figure out which one... how about 'Jenny'? Hmm... I guess I can sing that."

It was so quiet that you could hear a leaf drop. Reaper got worried and peered at Geno, Geno was closing his eyes mouthing something. Then like that as if we where listening to music itself, he started singing perfectly.

--play music now please--

"Jenny darlin', you're my best friend
But there's a few things that you don't know of
Why I borrow your lipstick so often
I'm using your shirt as a pillow case.
I wanna ruin our friendship
We should be lovers instead
I don't know how to say this
'cause you're really my dearest friend
Jenny darlin', you're my best friend
I've been doing bad things that you don't know about
Stealing your stuff now and then
Nothing you'd miss, but it means the world to me.
I wanna ruin our friendship
We should be lovers instead
I don't know how to say this
'cause you're really my dearest friend
I wanna ruin our friendship
I don't know how to say this
'cause you're really my dearest friend
Jenny take my hand, 'cause we are more than friends
I will follow you until the end
Jenny take my hand, I cannot pretend
Why I never like your new boyfriends
(Ohhhh your love for them wont, last, long)
Forget those amigos
(Ohhhh your love for them wont, last, long)
Forget those amigos
Forget those amigos
I wanna ruin our friendship
We should be lovers instead
I don't know how to say this
'cause you're really my dearest friend
(Ohhhh your love for them wont, last, long)We should be lovers instead
'cause you're really my dearest friend
Jenny jenny jenny jenny jenny.....
A love like that won't last
We should be lovers instead
Jenny jenny jenny jenny jenny.....
'cause you're really my dearest friend
Jenny jenny jenny jenny jenny..... "

Reaper clapped, Geno jumped and looked at Reaper. "H-how long w-ere you t-there?"

"Whole time hon." Reaper answered flirting with with Geno at the same time.

Geno was bright blue. "I hate you."

"Ya sure about that?" Reaper said as hr sat next to Geno.

"No.." Geno said.

"Hey Geno, how about we go out?" Reaper asks. (Meaning of what Reaper said: How about we hang out?) Geno merely nodded, but the second they walked out Geno was met with his Chara.

*1007 words

CLIFFHANGER BOIS XD
Is the queen of cliffhangers proud of me? ≧▽≦

Luv you all! POTATO BLANK OUT!