The Results:

(You'll see what I am getting at in a minute)

"Error, Nightmare, and Blanktale Sans go to the front of the stage please." Raccoon's fingers tapped on the wood of the table he was sitting at.

Ba-dump

"Error, you voice was off key from the tone of your song. I honestly I have no clue how you made it this far."

"Sir it's the sec-" his assistant got cut off.

"SHUT UP!" Raccoon hissed. "So get in the audience. NOW."

Error sadly, put his head down, his voice glitched a lot more than normal, "Yes Sir." And walked off the stage.

"Nightmare, tch, I'm sad to see you go. Honestly, if they didn't vote against you, because they held grudges with you, I bet you would've made it to at least the third round." Raccoon half smiled. "Hope I'll see you in the crowd ruining everyone else's chance of winning." Raccoon winked.

Nightmare nodded, smiled and walked off stage sitting in the audience.

---
💤

Today was the day that Dream dreaded. He did NOT want to have a harsher judge. He liked Blank. She decided before. The crowd seemed content with her choices.

Now, he has no idea what to expect. Dream paced back and forth, all 100 Sans' got the theme of todays challenge/contest. "Your own song or a song you made up right off the bat I'm not judging, the Audience is", other than the pun that was stressful for Dream for he has an hour to write a good song.

---
💔

Geno was sitting on the couch, mumbling lyrics. Reaper helping him stay on tune, for Reaper had made a song awhile ago it just was never seen before.

Reaper looked at his phone. "Geno, hon we have to go, or we'll be late."

Geno nodded, ignoring the fact he was called hon.

---
First singer:

"Up first Reaper" Raccoon said as loudly as he could.

"I'm sorry for causing you so much pain,
I'm sorry for ignoring all the signs,
But I'm here now,
I wanted a Happy Ever After,
I was too wrapped up on that dream,
But I'm here now,
I'm here now,
I'm taking away your pain,
With my second chance,
So you can live,
In better days,
With or without me,
With or without me,
I'm trying to fix my mistakes,
I'm trying to fix what I broke...
So for what it matters I'm sorry,
But I'm here now,
I ignored your aching heart,
For Far too long,
But I'm here now,
I'm here now,
I'm taking away your pain,
With my second chance,
So you can live better days,
With or without me,
With or without me,
I ignore my desires,
So you could get what you needed,
But What I'm hoping,
God I'm hoping,
I can be with you,
But If I keep that hope,
It might turn out the same,
But yet,
I'm here now,
I'm here now,
I'm taking away your pain,
(I'm with you everystep of the way)
With my second chance,
(That I didn't deserve)
So you can live better days,
With or without me,
With or without me..... "
Reaper finished, causing the crowd to roar. Reaper bowed and walked off stage.