Next Event

There was a announcement on the next competition. For the Hundreds of Sanses. It's on Friday, the Nineth of February.

Dream heard the news first, fore he was awake at like 5 AM, bad sleeping habits, everyone was asleep so he scrolled through the Internet, and found Blank's blog post. Blank had quit theater, but left it to her cousin Raccoon to do the rest of the competition.

He studied a bit on Raccoon, who was a lot stricter on his judging, and brings a lot stronger audience, meaning, one bad remark on a song you are going to be kicked out on the whole competition.

There was three rounds. A lot harsher audience than anything.

Dream told everyone invited to the sleepover, everyone at the sleepover texted their friends about it.

------💔------

(Back before we cut to the sleepover)

Geno clung onto Reaper, crying, sobbing. Geno couldn't belive Reaper was alive. Reaper was rubbing Geno's back, sitting on the couch.

"D-don't e-e-ever.... " Geno hiccupped, tears making him look even worse. "Ever... d--do t-hat again......."

"Hey... I promise you I won't interact with your Chara, if you promise you will stay at my house so you won't be harmed by her."

Geno nodded into Reaper's Rib cage, wetting Reaper's shirt.

Once Geno had fallen asleep, Reaper laid him down on his bed. Reaper summoned his sythe. He knew he shouldn't have spared that Damned Child.

Their Souls become Corrupted. He'd brought this to Geno.

Reaper teleported into Chara's Room, dust was in the air. All the missing people posters sitting on the walls on her room. There was an X on the faces of her family picture, except hers. She was asleep on the floor clutching the knife that had killed hundreds. Clutching the knife that had hundreds of monsters dust stained onto the blade.

Reaper's Black eye sockets turned into a Black Abyss, his normal casual outfit vanished into black fog, the fog turned into a cloak, the cloak reeked of blood and dust.

His Sythe, from originally like a prop, a sythe that couldn't harm anyone, turned into a real sythe, the simple curve into a real painful death, the smooth edge spiked up into a real painful thing.

Reaper summoned the sleeping's corrupted soul, the red soul was bugging, glitching, as if they were in a game.

Reaper raised his sythe. "Should've done this awhile ago." A rough voice spat, the voice came out of Reaper's mouth.

The Soul shattered and turned into mist, fading away like everything Reaper had turned into at the same time Reaper teleported quickly to the couch and collapsed.

He always got tired after destroying a corrupted soul.

He'd killed the source of Geno's pain and his guilt for it.

(Use the code from It Started With A Party)

*92 '9!3 697 546 59 &9 @ )99& 5*8?) 697 3?& 70 *7458?) 5*3 9?3 697 +9:3