After party.

(Ya know what screw the fucking code. Dill with me here. I'm in a pickle)

"INK WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DOING SO MANY FUCKING PARTIES!" Dream yelled at Ink, actually cussing for once in his life.

"Because I am self conscious about what everybody thinks of me and I want to seem really cool and popular!" Ink rushed out. "I mean uhhhh..."

"Ink. You are cool and amazing and fine I will come to it." Dream said, trying to help his friend.

"Alrighty! Thanks! So it's today-"

"WHY?!"

"Because I felt like it, and Error, Nightmare- don't look at me like that-, Cross, Sci, Fell, Geno, Reaper, Killer, Classic Potato Chips, uuuhhhh and Frisk from the original timeline."

"Alright- wait Classic Potato Chips?"

"Hey these Nicknames are hard work Sleeper."

"Sleeper is longer than my actual name."

"So is Skittles, but you don't hear me complaining."

"Alright fine, anyways let's just get this set up."

---

After about an Hour the whole place was set up, thanks to Ink's power.

"Alrighty! They should be arriving in three... two... one." Ink said, right before the doorbell rang.

Error was the first to arrive. Then a flood of people arrived. Not really a flood, there's like nine people, so let's say a creek?

People were laughing and talking, meanwhile Dream was clinging onto Ink, not literally but following him everywhere.

When Ink started Talking to Error that's when Dream reversed,' Don't want to interrupt the gay.'  Dream thought to himself as he started walking to the snacks that they'd set up.

Once he arrived he saw Classic talking to Sci about something, and Cross who was in the corner eating some Doritos or something.

Dream tried to grab the his favorite chips in the world, but heard someone walk up to him, which caused him to look up. Cross was the one who'd walked up to him.

"Oh Hi!" Dream said, not expecting to be confronted by someone. 'All I wanted was food... '  Dream thought to himself.

"Hey uh... how's it going?" Cross said trying to make small talk.

"It's good, you?" Dream smiled.

"It's been alright. Can you believe Blank sold their theatre to Raccoon?"

"No!" Dream started his rant about Blank's disappearance from the town, "She was doing perfectly fine here! She loved running the business, she said she would never want to leave, and what does she do?! Leave! We hear nothing from her and we get it from the news, like who does that?!"

"So your really passionate about that." Cross laughed a bit. Dream realising how rediculous he was being he started laughing too.

"ALRIGHT WE ARE DOING TRUTH OR DARE AGAIN BECAUSE NO IDEA'S ARE IN THE AUTHOR'S HEAD! AND I KNOW WE MADE THIS JOKE TWICE!" Ink yelled, Dream shook his head at his friend then looked up at Cross.

"Well Let's go!" Dream said, then started walking to the living room.

---

The couches were moved and Ink would be the one asking Truth or Dark first for it was his party.

The game went pretty basic until.... Nightmare had the stage, "Ink, Truth or Dare?"

"Uh.. Dare!"

"Tch- well I dare you to kiss Error." Nightmare said, looking completely uninterested. Let's say Ink and Error looked at each other, flustered.

Ink slowly leaned in and gave Error a small kiss, before quickly going back to his normal position. "D-Dream Truth or Dare?" Ink barely collecting himself to say that.

Again the game went very tame, until Error had the choice, and he chose Reaper. "Truth or Dare, Death."

Reaper pondered his options, knowing that Geno and him got asked if they were a couple, and the shock that Geno was in, and how they both were acting during the party. Reaper also took in how he didn't want to tell the group, mainly Geno, about his most recent collection of a soul, but Truth seemed like the safer option. "Truth, I know, so out of character, just get on with it."

To be continued.....

Look I was tired don't yell at me!