chapter 1: heart brake

Yuuri's pov.

"I don't understand"

Victor sits across from me. "After the final.....lets end it" my face shows no emotion and my eyes stay fixed on the floor infrount of me.

Tears fall onto the floor infrount of me. He shattered. His golden heart as if made of glass shattered at that moment.

"I'm sor-"

I'm cut off as victor roughly grabs my shoulders. I'm kinda scared now. I look up at him, his eyes sad and glossy.

"Your so selfish yuuri. Your selfish and it kills me inside" his voice it broken but fierce.

"Victor I-"

"I loved you yuuri! How could you do this to me! I can to japan for you because I loved you and now you are throwing me away?!"

My body trembles at vis words. The pierce my heart like a knife and It hurts...alot.

"Victor I'm-"

"Don't bother!" He snaps. Victor storms out of the room and I began to cry. I clutch my stomach with a hand over my mouth and run to the bathroom. I cry as I lean agenst the white tile walls as I look at the pregnancy test in my hand. It reads positive.

"You idiot. You didn't let me finish" I throw the test agenst the floor and it slides under the sink. I bring my knees up to my chest and sob for almost 20 minutes. When I finally calm down I deside to go look for victor.

I walk around the hotel and wander to the 1st floor. I see victor talking with chris and start walking faster. But what happened next shattered me. Chris leaned in and kissed victor. My eyes begin to well up again as I see victor place his arms around chris's neck and kisses back. I want to yell, scream, tell him i hate him but i don't. Instead I stand and watch the father of my child kiss another man.

A/N
Hey I'm back with another yoi story! This one will be an Mpreg for those who don't know what it is I'll tell ya.

Mpreg is when a male/guy/dude/boy is pregnant insted of a girl.

This story is NOT a continuation of my other yoi story because that one is finished