chapter 2: family is family

Victor's pov.

I couldn't belive what yuuri said. I fell in love with him from the start and hopped he would at least feel the same about me before the GPF ended. So why would he just say lets end it? Its not like i didn't see the ring in his coat pocket. Pichit even said yuuri was planing somthing big.

I feel kind bad for storming out on yuuri like that but I need to clear my head.

I go to the elevators and go down to the first floor as I'm on my way out of the hotel I hear someone call out my name.

"Victor!" It was chris. I walk over and we start talking. "Hi Chris" I say, my voice broken from before. "Are you ok? You look like somthings got you down". I sigh and hug him. I just want to be close to someone. If I was desperate i would have tried to find JJ or Georgie and asked them for advice.

Chris slowly hugs back slightly confused. "Hes gone" Is all I had to say. Chris knew what I ment and slowly lifted my head. I looked up at him amd time stopped.

Chris leans in and kisses me. It felt so wrong yet right at the same time. I still love yuuri but if he doesn't love me then I guess I should move on. I close my eyes and give in. My arms move around his neck and his rest on my waist. (It felt so wrong writing this)

I feel a pair of eyes on me and turn around and see yuuri quickly run away.

Yuuri's pov.

I give up. If hes gonna do this so me then I give up. Hes not allowed to go near this child. It is mine and mine alone.

I panic and don't want to go back to the one person that I know will help me.

I knock on the door and tears start to endlessly fall. He opens the door and I don't hesitate to hug him.

"Hey whats up?!"

"I need help"

"Come on in buddy"

"Thanks pichit"

A/N
The kissing seane was so hard to right because it was just cringy. Aaaany who I'll start on the next chapter