Chapter 1

Erica's POV.

Hi I'm Erica Jenson I'm 32 Years Old I'm Married To My Husband Mike He's a paralegal. We are Happy We have No Kids. Mike doesn't want any He Thinks that it will slow his Career Down But Watever. Me and my Husband are Currently In the Process of moving. Our Old House is to Small for us.

I was currently at At a hotel with my lover Yes I am cheating on My Husband With The Girl of my Dreams. Yes I said Girl When Me and Mike Had A rough patch in our Marriage. I Met Tyanna but Ty For Short. She's so Beautiful I Love Her so Much. But I also love mike He has no idea bout us and I want it to stay that way. Ty doesn't know I'm still with Mike she thinks that we are getting a legal separation. But we ain't

I was laying on Ty's Bed Rubbing her Breast as she was kissing my neck and then she stop.

Ty- Baby I want you to move in with Me.

I sat up and Looked at her seriously.

Erica- Ty I can't you know me and Mike are still living together until the Separation is finalized. Baby you know that.

Ty Looked down and got up and went downstairs I followed her.

Erica- Ty?

She didn't answer me she just walked in the kitchen and poured herself a Drink.

Erica- Tyanna Marie You Better Answer me.

Ty- Erica I wanna be with you I love you but u playing with me. Do you still love Mike?

I walked over to Her and Grabbed her by her waist.

Erica- Baby No I love you. I just can't move in wit you right now.

I kissed her and ran my fingers thru her hair.

Just then my phone started ringing I knew it was Mike He Thinks I'm at Drinks with the girls but I'm really here with Ty.

Ty Broke the Kiss and shook her head.

I looked at the Time and Realized I should start heading home before mike looses his Mind.

Erica- Baby I gotta go Call me wen u get home.

I tried To Kiss her but she turned her head and I grabbed her face she knows I hate wen she does this. I kissed her and picked her up and put her on the Counter.

Ty didn't Kiss back But wen I put my tounge in her mouth she started Moaning. I put my hand in her underwear. And I stuck to two fingers in her she was moaning like crazy she was loving it.

I took my fingers out and let her taste herself and then I kissed her. She grabbed me and kissed my neck I stopped her cause I had to go.

I walked and got my stuff and Ty Followed me to the door .

Ty- Bye Baby.

She smacked my ass and gave me a peck on the lips.

Erica- Bye Boo I'll call u.

20 Mins Later.

I finally made it home and mike was sitting at the kitchen Table reading

Erica- Hey Baby.

Mike Looked me and Then Got up from the table.

Mike- Damn baby I was waiting on you wat took u so long?

Erica- me and the girls were having a good time and I didn't wanna leave.

I really didnt wanna leave Tyanna I just love being with her:

Mike- well I called u u didn't answer

I made up another lie and he let it go.

Mike Starting Kissing and I kissed back but I wasn't bout to have sex with him cause I want Ty to do this to me.

I broke the kiss.

Mike- babe wats wrong?

Erica- Nothing I'm Tired. I'm gonna take a shower and Go to sleep you know we move in the house tomorrow

Mike- Right I forgot .

I walked upstairs and took a shower and laid down Dreaming of my baby Ty.

This my new book Please read and read I want her Thanks mwah