Chapter 9

Erica's POV.

7 months later.

Things have completely changed over the last seven months. Me and mike are divorced Tina and Kenya are doing good. Don and Alyssa Got married they are so cute. And Tasha and Kenny also got a divorced and Tasha is pregnant. Crazy right. She haven't told us who the baby daddy is. Mike moved on and has a girlfriend name Cameron. And Me and Ty are expecting are first child. Ty is pregnant we got a donor. She is 5 months. We finally moved in together.

I stopped being an agent and moved on to real estate I have my own business. Ty is on bed rest right now.

7:00pm.

I was finally done at work. And made it home

I walked in the house it was quite

Erica- Baby I'm home.

It was quite.

I put my stuff down and headed upstairs. Ty has been moody lately hopefully she's in a good mood.

I got to our room and Ty was laying  on our bed sleep.

I walked over to her and Kissed her forehead.

I took a shower and got in the bed with her rubbing her belly then I fell asleep.

The next Day.

I woke up and Ty wasn't next to me she probably went downstairs to make breakfast,

I got up and got in the shower and got dressed.

I went downstairs and ty was sitting at the table eating eggs and bacon.

Erica- Good Morning.

Ty Looked bac at me and smiled.

Ty- hey sweetheart.

She got up and came to me and Kissed me.

I rubbed her belly.

Ty's POV

Yes Guys I'm Pregnant

Yes Guys I'm Pregnant. I'm really excited. Me and Erica are doing great we are together full time now.

I was laying on the couch and Erica was on top of me kissing my stomach.