Chapter 50

Sasha's POV.
The Next Morning.

I'm up early just to have some me time. I I'm not going to the wedding because it's to painful because it reminds of me and Neeyah.

I haven't seen Nikki I miss her even tho I don't know her that well but I like her.

I standing at the balcony looking at the beautiful water. When I felt hands wrap around my waist. I immediately thought it was Nikki but when I turned around it was no other than my Ex Wife. Neeyah bell.

Neeyah- Hey Sexy

Neeyah- Hey Sexy.

I was froze why the hell is she here.

Sasha-Why the hell is you here Neeyah?

Neeyah- Baby I'm sorry I broke up wit Terry once and for all. I want you sas.

She hugged me. And then out the side of my eye I saw A very upset Nikki.

Fuck.

Jayla's POV.

Dina finally had Kenzie I'm really happy because we can become a Instant family

kJ is coming to see Kenzie. Dina is finally gonna tell him about us I am nerves but happy.

I sat on the couch and Played 2k Dina was feeding Kenzie next to me.

The door bell rung I got up and answered it.
It was Kj.

kJ- Hey Jayla what you doing here?

Dina got up and Came to the door.

Dina- Kenny Umm Me and Jayla are dating.

He looked so confused and nodded.

He just simply walked away.

Dina- Kenny don't you wanna see Kenize?

He didn't say anything but he just left.

I closed the door and Dina looked like she was about to cry.

I went to rub her back but she jerked away.

Dina- Leave me alone.

I nod and went back to playing 2k.

Kenize started fussing Dina rocked her but it didn't work I paused the game and went and gently grabbed Kenize and started humming I could sing a little so it worked and she calmed down.

Tasha's POV.

Today is the big day

Today is the big day. Im really nervous A lot of the girls aren't coming and I understand.

I just don't know how to tell Naomi about me being pregnant.

The wedding started and Naomi walked down the aisle looking beautiful.

She walked to me and kissed my hand

The pastor started and we had to say our vows. After that we were pronounced wives and we kissed like this was our last time.

I am truly happy with Naomi she is someone that I want Babies wit and god seem to have that already planned. I'm really happy in love.

3rd person POV.

Everything was kind of coming to together for the couples.

Alicia & Alyssa: were still having problems. Alicia was still hitting Alyssa but she is getting help and they are trying to move forward.

Tiara & Miracle: They are happily married and they are expecting they're first child. Cree moved out and working and going to school.

Tamara & Valerie: They are adopting Another Kid and are finally on the right page. Tamara is finally trusting Valerie around Andre.

Dina & Jayla & KJ: Kj finally accepted Dina and Jayla and Is stepping up to be a father to his daughter. Dina and Jayla moved in together and couldn't be happier.

Neeyah & Sasha & Nikki: Sasha went back to Atlanta with Neeyah and they are not good. They argue then they make up and Nikki moved to Atlanta and She is trying to make a better life for and her son. Her and Sasha mess around.

Tasha and Naomi: Tasha Had a beautiful Baby Girl and named her Sina. Naomi and Erica get along and are actually good friends.

Erica & Ty: Erica had a baby Boy and named him Tony. Ty is Paralyzed from the waist on her right side but she is making it work and her and Erica get along perfectly.

That's The final chapter Stay Tuned.