Chapter 2

Tyanna's POV.

The Next Day

Hi I'm Tyanna Ty for Short and I'm 27 yrs. old I am a Actress. And I'm Kinda in a Relationship with my Girlfriend of A year Erica. I met Erica awhile ago and I really care bout her But she's married to a Jerk. They suppose to be getting a legal separation I really hope so I wanna be Erica's Full Time Girlfriend.

Anyway Today I haven't talk to My Baby. She usually calls by now . I started Hearing banging Coming From Next Door.  People Moving in I guess.

I decided I was gonna make the people a pie.

I made Them a pie and waited for the movers to leave.

I walked over there and knocked on the Door.

A Dark Skin Man answered the Door and Boy he was Fine.

I smiled.

Ty- Hi I'm Tyanna Allen I'm Your Neighbor I just wanted to welcome you and your Family to the neighborhood.

The Man smiled

?- I'm Michael Jenson but I go by mike

Why does that name ring a bell .

I handed him the pie and he went inside I stood at the the door waiting for him to come back with his wife. 

I turned around to look at their Garden it's beautiful.

Mike- Here she is.

I turned around and smiled but that smiled faded when I came face to face with the woman I was so In love with. Erica Jenson

Mike- Honey this is I'm sorry I can't remember your name?

Ty- It's Tyanna Nice to meet you

Erica- E--Erica Jenson nice to meet you.

We just stared at each other I can't believe she's stil with him she lied to me.

Ty- I'm sorry I really should go .

I hurried away before they could say anything.

I went home and Cried I can't believe her after all this time. Maybe I'm being a bit Dramatic but it's true.

I heard a knock at the door. I wiped my tears and walked to the door. It's was Erica.

Ty- Wat Erica?

Erica Tried Grabbing my hand but I pulled away.

Erica- Baby I'm sorry.

Ty- That's  all you have to say. Your Sorry. I changed my life for you Erica I came out to my family a couple of months ago for you. I was hiding our relationship to you were ready to go public.

Erica- Tyanna I'm sorry I really am.

Ty- Are y'all separating?

Erica- No I just d-didn't want to loose you I started falling in love with you. But me and Mike are working on stuff.

I wanted to smack the shit outta her. But I didn't cause I do love Erica and I have respect for her.

Ty- So you staying with him?

She didn't say anything she looked at me with tears in her eyes.

Erica- Idk. It's hard Ty. But I don't wanna loose you.

Ty- You already lost me.

I said bluntly and walked away from her and went upstairs. She followed me

Erica Came behind me and grabbed my waist and Kissed my shoulder.

Erica- baby I'm sorry. Please Forgive me.

She picked me up and laid me on my bed. She immediately Attacked my neck. I started moaning.

Erica- You forgive me?

I shook my head no.

She Left a hickey on my neck and Went down to my Area. And went to work.

Ty- Ahh Baby .

Erica- You forgive me baby?

I shook my head yes.

I always give in to her I don't know wat it is bout Erica.

She got done and now it was her turn.

I took over. And kissed her roughly. I did everything to her body.

We were laying on my bed Naked I had my hands over her Breast and she was holding me.

Erica- Baby?

Ty- Hm?

Erica- I never will sleep with him again I promise I will always be faithful to you.  I love you Ty.

She had a tear come out her eye. I wiped it and kissed her cheek.

Ty- I love you too Erica. Wait where's mike?

Erica- He went to work shortly after you left.

Ty- Oh. So what are you going to do? I don't wanna share you baby.

She sighed.

Erica- Idk Just give  me time.

She kissed me and got up to get dressed.

Ty- Bae don't go.

Erica- I have to I'll FaceTime you later wen mike is sleep or gone.

Ty- Fine.

Erica Got Dressed and gave me a kiss and left. Damn I can't Believe I'm in love with My Neigbors Wife.

Hey Read New Story Show some love