Chapter 26

Ty's POV.
1 Year Later

Everything been great for me and the fam. Let me give y'all the run down. Me and Erica are awesome our baby Nyla is almost 2. Alicia and Alyssa had a baby boy named Alexander. Kenya and Tina had another baby named Bre.
Sasha and Neeyah got a divorce it's so sad. Sasha has Kamari and Neeyah has Damari.
Honest and Tiara moved in together and they are good. They got married two months ago. And last but not least Tamara and Valerie are a new addition to the group. They are really rocky Valerie is basically playing wit Tamara's Head and she won't leave her husband.

Anyway. I'm at home wit Nyla. She is sleep that's all she does.

I heard the front door.

Ty- Hey Babe.

Erica- Wassup.

She went upstairs I wonder wat her problem is.

I went upstairs and she was in the shower I decided to join her.

I got in their wit her and touched her waist.

Erica- Wat are you doing?

Ty- I wanna take you mind off of work.

I kissed her neck and stuck two fingers in her. She moaned and I turned toward me I went faster.

Erica- Babe!! Ahhh!!

I picked her up and put her against the wall.

Ty- I love you baby.

Erica- I love you 2 Bae.

Valerie's POV.

This past year has been Crazy me and Tamara are Seeing each other even tho I'm married

This past year has been Crazy me and Tamara are Seeing each other even tho I'm married. It was kind of an arranged marriage. I don't love Andre I love Tamara.

I was at my office. I am also a Lawyer I Have Job's. I heard a knock at the door.

Valerie- Come in.

In Walked my baby she looked beautiful.

Valerie- Hey wat you doing here?

She shut the door.

Tamara- I Came to take my girl to lunch.