Chapter 3

Mike's POV.

Wassup I'm Mike I'm 34 Years old I'm Married to my wife Erica. She's my world. I'm a paralegal I travel a lot and Erica is fine with it

I am on my way home from work I don't know what was wrong with that Tyanna girl but its strange.

I was laying on my bed waiting for Erica to get out the Bathroom she's been in their for 2hrs.

Erica Came out the bathroom with Her Pjs and her hair in a pointy tail. She looked beautiful. For awhile now we haven't been having sex but tonight I'm going for it.

She Climb in the bed And Turned over.

Mike- Honey wats wrong?

Erica- Nothing I'm tired .

I Touched Her and she moved my hand

Erica- Not tonight mike. I'm tired shit

I started kissing her neck and I left a hickey.

Erica- You have left a hickey on me!

She got up and Went in the bathroom.

What the hell is wrong with her.

Erica's POV.

Ahh he gets on my last nerve. Tyanna is gonna kill me.

The Next Day.

I got up and Took a shower and Went to get breakfast Ready. I'M Shitty Mike left a hickey on me it's big. I have to find a way to hid it from Ty. We have a Meeting with a director and producer today. I am Ty's Agent and that's how we met.

Mike- Baby Come Here Please!

I went upstairs to see what he wanted.

Erica- Wassup I get ready to leave for work.

Mike- I wanna take you my lovely wife to dinner tonight .

I smiled and Nodded.

I really do love mike and maybe I been a little harsh toward him.

Erica- I would love That.

He Nodded and Gave me a kiss on the forehead and left for work. I finished getting ready and Covered the hickey the best way I could you could still kinda See it.

I had to make sure I looked Good for my baby

I Fixed my hair and made my way downstairs. I grabbed my stuff. And locked the door. As I was walking to my car I looked at Ty's House and her car was gone. She must be on her way to the office. I got in and drove to work thinking bout things. On one hand I have mike my husband my partner and my friend I love him a lot but then on the other hand Tyanna is the person that brings me out my shell and makes me feel alive. I love her so much. But I don't wanna break up with either one of them.