Chapter 48

Dina's POV.
3 Days Later

I been calling Jayla for Three Days she's not answering I have Texted her over 200 Times. I love her so much.

I am going over her House to talk to her The baby is fine but I been stressing.

I got cute and went to her house. She was on her porch.

I walked up and she noticed me and sighed and rolled her eyes.

Dina- Can we talk?

Jayla- About what?

Dina- Us Baby.

She twisted her lip and went and opened the door and let me in.

Jayla- what about Us?

Dina- I miss you baby I'm sorry I didn't kiss him back.

Jayla- Hmm I know you didn't kiss him back.

She walked to me and touched my stomach.

Jayla- How's our Baby?

Dina- Shee—e Ah!!!

I felt water come outta me and my stomach is killing me.

Jayla- Omg Baby your having the baby.

She grabbed her keys and we rushed to the hospital.

Jay stayed wit me the whole time This Baby had a big head.

She was so Beautiful.

Tasha's POV.

Ever since Erica told me that Mike was in here in Vegas I been having  nausea

Ever since Erica told me that Mike was in here in Vegas I been having  nausea. I really hope that I don't see him I tried to Tell Erica but I guess not.

I got out the shower and Started to get dressed when I felt Sick.

Naomi came and held my hair.

Naomi- Baby you ok?

Tasha- Yeah.

I Cleaned up and Went to the Gift shop and Bought the last thing I thought I would need.

A Pregnancy Test.

Sasha's POV.

After what Happened with Erica and Kissing Nicole It's a lot to take in. That Kiss had Me feeling So many different Things. Confused. Wanted. Scared. Wanting more.

We were all going to a strip club I really don't like them but this for my girl Naomi. We were in the limo and no one was Talking Tasha looked like she Had something on her mind Erica was lookin sick and Alyssa looked like she Had been crying.

We got to the Club and it was Packed asf.

It was smoke and Girls Dancing or whatever everywhere. I went and sat in infront of the main stage and The announcer started Talking.