Chapter 44

Kenya's POV.

I put the finishing touches on my make up and got dressed. I'm going to meet Ty for Drinks.

Christina has been getting on my nerve lately she's so clingy for no reason.

I went downstairs and grabbed my keys and purse.

Tina- Where you going?

Kenya- To meet wit Ty Christina.

She nodded and kissed me.

Tina- Baby I'm sorry.

Kenya- It's Okay.

I left and Went to our regular bar. Ty was already Their she looked so Sexy.

Kenya- Hey Boo

Kenya- Hey Boo.

Ty- Hey.

We hugged.

We sat and Talked and laughed we got drunk.

Kenya- Girl Tina I— is so cling—— yyy

Ty- Girl I know...

Kenya- I should be with someone like you.

Ty- Girl you trippin.

I lend in and so did ty but just as we was about to kiss. I felt being pulled back by my arm it was Tina.

Tina- What the hell is you doin Kenyatta?

Erica- Tyanna Marie lets go.

Tina grabbed me and put me in the car and took me home.

Tina- What the fuck Kenyatta!?

Kenya- You know what Christina Fuck you and you know what else I want a divorce!

I know I was drunk but I can't be with Christina anymore.

Tiara's POV.

Lately things have been really weird. Miracle isn't really being herself. Idk what's wrong.

Then a car has been sitting outside of our house. And I have started having nightmares of Honest again.

I just got off work and I'm so Tired. It's time for a Vac. I'm trying to get that started for me and Just my girls we all need breaks from our wives and girlfriends.

I got home and Miracles Car was their and so was her moms.

I went in and and I saw a figure laying on the couch.