1.0

Hey guys my character Athena is the drawing at the top hope you like it. Bye J.E out
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...
                        STAR WARS
                      EPISODE VII
THE FORCE AWAKENS
Luke Skywalker has vanished. In his absence, the sinister FIRST ORDER has risen from the ashes of the Empire and will not rest until Skywalker, the last Jedi, has been destroyed.
With the support of the REPUBLIC, General Leia Organa leads a brave RESISTANCE. She is desperate to find her brother Luke and gain his help in restoring peace and justice to the galaxy.
Leia has sent her most daring pilot on a secret mission to Jakku, where an old ally has discovered a clue to Luke's whereabouts....

I saw the old man Close his hand on a a small leather sack is placed in the palm. The hand closes. Another older hand covers it.
In a primitive hut, an old explorer, LOR SAN TEKKA, (rugged, kind) has handed the mysterious sack to Poe Dameron 19, in a pilot's jacket . Poe has charisma, a natural spark about him
LOR SAN TEKKA began 'This will begin to make things right.
I've traveled too far, and seen too much, to ignore the despair in the galaxy. Without the Jedi, there can be no balance in the Force.'
Poe explained  'Well, because of you now we have a chance. The General's been after this for a long time.'
LOR SAN TEKKA replied  'The General." To me, she's royalty.'
Poe 'Well, she certainly is that'

Oh how silly my name is Athena sister to Poe anyway moving on.

Just then BB-8 enters frantically beeping I looked over to Poe with a worried look on my face.

He then says 'We've got company'
We all run outside I then say 'you have to hide'
LOR SAN TEKKA tells us 'You have to leave. Go!'

I look to Poe with my blaster loaded and he after five long minutes turns to him. Conflicted. Finally nods, hurries off. BB-8 and I  follow along behind. I then see as we run through the village, various armed villagers taking position, prepared to defend their home.
A roar of wind and dust blows past me the transports land. Stormtroopers come out firing their blasters the villagers fire back many are hit! A little boy is almost hit until I grab him and place him behind a set of boxes Poe come up to me and we keep running the boy waves at me and smiles. Poe runs to his  X-WING fighter as do I , parked at a distance from the village, hidden behind a rock outcrop pin.
Poe then yells 'Come on, BB-8! Hurry!'
Poe sends BB-8 into the droid socket he moves to the cockpit as do I the controls come to life. As the canopy closes, Poe shoots a quick look back: the enemy arrives in the distance or so he told me.
Poe urgently works the controls BB-8 beeps.
The X-WING landing lights come on, engines whined to life! But just then the  ship is suddenly hit by blaster fire! Poe turns to look: two storm troopers charge our  way, firing!
POE yells 'I see 'em!'

BB-8 beeps nervously as Poe grabs the  controls from me  and fires at them, using the X-wing's drop-down antipersonnel blaster! The two Troopers are blown away in the large blast hits!
Poe tries to start the ship again but now, but the engines sputter. Concerned, he opens his canopy, jumps down, I move after him we move to the back of his ship bad damage on the rear engine panel. We're in huge trouble.
I crouch over the top of the sand dun and watch the scene before me. Lor San Tekka moves sadly through the village as storm troopers wielding flame throwers destroy structures. Surrendering the Villagers are rounded up.  And act like penned up in animals panic mode.
Back at the X-wing, Poe kneels beneath his ship, pulls from the leather sack a small, old artefact which he inserts into BB-8  the droid's multi-reader envelops it.
Poe then says 'You take this. It's safer with you
than it is with me. You get as far away from here as you can. Do you hear me? Athena go with him'
BB-8 beeps,  he hesitates I look at Poe in disbelief
he then continued 'I'll come back for you! It will be alright.'
I then snapped 'no I'm not leaving you'
Poe grabbed my shoulders and said 'Athena go'

Tears rolled down my face but I run after a few minutes I turn back and see BB-8 watches Poe run off. BB-8 whines nervously, then. Turns back once to look at Poe, then rolls away. Poe uses his blaster rifle to fire at incoming troopers from cover. I then felt two men grab my arms I struggled against them but I was failing. I was dragged to the town I then saw.
An imposing shuttle craft with vertical wingspan about  90 feet tall landed near the transport vehicles.
The shuttle craft door opens through the wind and smoke, Kylo Ren exits the ship a tall, dark figure, he strides through the chaos toward San Tekka.
Kylo Ren stops before the outraged Lor San Tekka, dwarfing him. Only now does it become apparent that Kylo Ren wears a DARK MASK, marked by battle. Inset metal lines reflect FIRE.
Kylo ren then said 'Look how old you've become.'
LOR SAN TEKKA replied 'Something far worse has happened to
you.'
Kylo ren  says coldly 'You know what I've come for.'

I knew kylo before he become this monster the two troopers still held me to the side.
LOR SAN TEKKA then spoke 'I know where you come from. Before you called yourself Kylo Ren.'
Kylo ren stood near him and said 'The map to Skywalker. We know you've
found it, and now you're going to give it to the First Order.'

Adjacent to the village, Poe enters into my view and I guess he sees the exchange continue. I was getting worried
LOR SAN TEKKA was getting annoyed he then said  'The First Order rose from the dark
side... you did not.'
Kylo ren's voice became more dark 'I'll show you the dark side.'
LOR SAN TEKKA looked into his mask and said 'You may try, but you cannot deny the
truth that is your family.'
Suddenly Kylo Ren raises his lightsaber and ignites it perpendicular smaller blades at the hilt, a unique buzz yellow/red energy, spitting sparks and smoke
KYLO REN replied 'You're so right.'

As he rips it down across SAN TEKKA!
I see Poe, running, he sees this and yells, and aims his blaster and fires as Kylo Ren! Instantly oh god.
Kylo Ren raises his hand asmost hitting me  Poe's blast freezes  the bolt of energy straining and vibrating in mid air!
Kylo Ren sees Poe, who suddenly cannot move, but strains to. He is grabbed by Stormtroopers who drag him past the vibrating, frozen blast, to Kylo Ren.
A Stormtrooper begins a brutal pat down. Kylo Ren moves closer. Poe just glares. The Stormtrooper kicks out Poe's legs he lands hard on his knees.
Kylo Ren kneels to look at Poe.
Poe says after a few minutes 'So who talks first? You talk first?'
Kylo ren looks at both Poe then back to me I had a trooper holding my arms he was digging a blade into it and then said 'The old man gave it to you two'
Poe indicates Kylo's mask and says 'It's just very hard to understand you with all the...'
The trooper walks me over next to Poe and knocks me down as well.
Oh man.
Kylo ren says to troopers
'Search him'.
POE continued '... Apparatus.'
The Troopers roughly pull Poe away. A Stormtrooper brutal pats him down. Kylo Ren moves closer. To me this is weird he gripped my chin and made me look up I looked away,
Poe just glares as the pat down ends.
The Storm trooper replied 'Nothing, sir.'
Kylo ren  tossed my head away and said 'put him on board.'

I saw them drag Poe away he tried to get back to me but was failing I then saw  Kylo Ren regards the Stormtroopers with the rounded Villagers, then turns to the chrome skinned, female caped head storm trooper, I knew her as captain Phasma.
captain Phasma then asked  'Sir, the villagers.'
Kylo ren answered  'Kill them all.'
Phasma nods, steps forward:
captain Phasma  tells the troopers 'On my command!'
The Troopers,  aim at the Villagers I felt tears roll down my face Kylo grabbed my shirt and spun me around so he was holding my arm behind me.he made sure I was watching he held my chin

Captain Phasma then said 'Fire'

Poe is roughly pulled into a transport ship, the ramp lifts.
All around us  troopers blaster fire erupts but we're wide enough to see he isn't firing. Pushed in until the firing stops. All the Stormtroopers spread out to search except one he had a blooded hand mark on his helmet .
Kylo Ren heads back toward his ship dragging me behind . But then he stops. Feels something. Turns and looks at the storm trooper for a long moment. The Trooper can barely meet his gaze; knows he's doomed.
Kylo Ren then heads off  passes the frozen blast, which, after a beat, goes free and slams into a nearby structure, scaring the hell out of the Stormtrooper oh poor guy I pulled against Kylo until two troopers grabbed my arms and dragged me along. I had pulled out of their grip I saw Kylo look at me I just ran I was also a force user so yeah after an hour I found BB-8

Hey guys hope you enjoyed the story so far bye 👋👋👋👋👋👋