7.0

This was a dare from a fan so sorry guys for the umm sexual content
I felt my body grow weak the metal was cutting into my wrists and ankles and my head was killing me, I was almost asleep or I think but all over a sudden like I had been stabbed in the back it shot up and was yanked back down.
I felt a hand on my forehead it pushed me back into the seat I looked and saw a white skinned man with bright red hair he wore a grey suit and held a small staff in his hand.

He then said 'it would seem as if you were able to trick the fool Kylo Ren but I'm much tougher'
I replied weakly 'ha your funny, shouldn't you be a high rank then him, General'
He shocked me with his little staff and said 'I do the talk my dear now where is that droid?, also if you could tell me where that traitor is would be lovely'
I snapped 'go to hell'
He shocked me again and said 'where is the droid?'
I answered 'I think you already know'
He looked at the floor he soon got it and shocked me again man he is a pain but still better then Kylo.
The man then said 'well then I think it's time we target their weak spot'
I laughed and replied 'if you destroy them then you have lost the only chance you have of find Skywalker, think about it'

Ha he looks so pissed right now. He stormed out of the room wow that was super easy I now had four troopers in the cell with me well this is fun.
Two of the troopers took the helmets off they looked like they were only 14-16 that is really young.
Tree of them then left well after they had the helmets on so it was just me and a boy who looked a bit like Finn he was dark skinned and had short as hair.

He looked at me and said 'what are you looking at?'
I replied 'I know this none of my business but how old are you?'
He said calmly 'only 13'
I asked 'why are you fighting a war?'
He replied in a worried tone 'well in my town we have an old rule that all children are meant to go and be storm troopers so yeah but I'm not recalls meant to talk to prisoners'
I said 'look it's fine'
He then asked 'how old are you?!
I replied 'only 14'
He then said 'wow your young'
I then laughed and said 'what's your name?'
He replied 'CY 7129'
I looked him confused and asked 'CY what'
He replied 'that is the only name I was every given'
I said in a well normal tone 'well I ain't using it CY huh, how about Cory'
He replied 'is that the same thing the pilot did to FN 2187?'
I asked 'wait you mean Finn'
He replied 'yeah'

He went to say something but two storm troopers walked in one of them walked over to Cory.
He then said 'CY 7129 Captain Phasma wants you and as for you FN 4871 take her to Ren'

The guy unshackled me and dragged me down the hall I looked back at them and mouth 'sorry' after that the trooper pulled me along faster.

I then snapped 'alright, alrighty I walk faster man all you had to do was ask'
He looked at me and snapped 'shut up and keep moving'

Well he rude I'm really worried Kylo figured it out that it was fake we stopped at the main bridge I saw Kylo and lots of other people working the computers.

Kylo walked over to me and the trooper he gripped my chin I was annoyed by this kylo then snapped 'take her to my office make sure she can't leave'

He walked off and I was worried as we walked down the hall I saw two people were transporting a Wookie one was a trooper and one was a general. Well done guys we soon came to Kylo's office the guy shoved me in and cuffed my hands to the arms of the black leather chair. He walked out I heard the door close and the footsteps fade. After like five minutes the door opened and someone walked in it was well Kylo. He dragged me out of the room and down to his personal quarters okay what has he got planed.

Warning sexual content ahead if you want to you can skip I will mark it with ***start*** and ***finish*** okay bye

***start***
He walked towards me I was free now so I kept walking backwards I was getting nervous, I went to say something but my legs hit the back of something I fell back and landed in a black silken bed cover, Kylo didn't have his mask on I pushed myself up I then felt a heavy weight in my hips I yelled out in pain god he is heavy.

He then whispered 'god how has nobody taken your innocence yet?'
I snapped back 'well maybe because I kill anyone who tries'
He pinned my hands down and said 'well it looks like you can't kill me so I'll be taking it'

As many people knew all the walls were sound prof i felt him lean down he pulled my shoulder cape off and started at my chest plate it was armour he had his head buried in my neck. He dropped the plate to the floor and started with my over coat. He sat j I was pushing his chest he stopped and took off his over layer so he was in leggings and a top he pulled my hair out he had taken my over coat off I was now in my tank top he worked at my belt.

I then said 'Ben stop please'
He replied with lust in his voice 'oh my god Athena just your voice is enough to turn me on so no'
He had removed my belt I then said 'Ben please don't'

He looked me in the eyes with a smirk on his face he pulled at my pants I was now in my tank top and pants he took his shirt off and pants so he was just in boxers. He nibbled at my neck and was pulling my top up, it covered my eyes until he pulled it right off he then worked at my bra it was just annoying. Then an idea came to me let hope it works he kissed my sweet spot so I mourned into it he buckled his hips into me and well now I felt my lower region grow warm and excited.

I then mourned 'Oh god Ben'
He laughed and said 'I know Athena I know'
I then said with a well sexy tone 'oh god Ben just do it'

He pulled my pants down he moved his hands down to my cult until I flipped us over he smiled at me and yeah I know I could have escaped but it was just so hard. Ben had his hands on my back he moved them up and down. I moved my hands down his stomach I came to the hem of his pants and pulled them down I dropped them to the ground.

He then flipped us back over to he was on top I went to argue but he placed a finger on my lips and said 'I'm the one who get to take control now you, my hungry little mouse'
I then said with a lustful tone 'come on Ben if you really want me then take me'

He then pushed himself into me I felt pain I cried out he kissed my lips and stroked my cheeks he then held my hips in place oh god why did it hurt so bad.

Ben then said 'Athena baby look at me, look at me i know this hurts but trust me it will feel great afterwards now listen I will go slow but only once okay'
I replied 'okay'

He allowed me time to adjust to him I guess he saw I was relaxed because he soon started to move his hips crashed on mine he saw it was still hurting. But like he said after like five minutes it felt like pure bliss.

I felt like god I don't know but it was amazing then something hit me what am I going to tell Poe? Urge he will kill me if I tell him.

Kylo must have been reading my thoughts because he said 'then just lie or make something up'
I replied 'okay'

After like another half hour we got dressed Kylo placed me back in my cell he kissed me and then left.

***End***
Sorry it was long but any who bye see more in the next chapter.