8.0

I woke up when the sound of a door I saw it was Kylo, he pulled m from the chair I was still really sore he looked into my eyes he moved his hands to my breasts he held me to a wall he pulled my coat it opened he kissed my neck, I felt pure bliss when he sucked at it.

He then said 'I missed you'
I was confused I then asked 'but why? you saw me a few hours ago'
He replied 'because I miss how tight you were and I just really want to kiss every single inch of your sweet body'
He then bit my neck he was biting really hard I then cried 'Ben please stop'
I saw a small needle I lifted it and stabbed him I then snapped 'fucking basted'

I saw my chance The Trooper Guard drops his weapon without turning back -- I heard the gun fall. I was incredulous. The guard has left the cargo bay , its door open. Yes freedom until I felt someone grab my waist it was Kylo he breathed down my neck and dragged me back to the cell.

He left I looked around the room for an escape I then heard the door fly open it was a trooper a general and a Wookie.

I smiled the trooper then said 'we're here to rescue you'
He took the helmet off I hugged him I then said 'you came back'
Poe then said 'hey not dead so cool anyway let's go before-'
I then saw that General from before he had seven troopers with him he then said 'a noble effort but sadly not smart enough'
Finn then shot Poe with a stun shot I knew what he was doing I ran over to Poe I yelled 'Poe,Poe talk to me!'
I looked at Chewie and saw he had a plan he attacked the troopers the general about to shoot him I used the force to stop him.

Finn grabbed Poe and we well ran outside to the snow I saw they were having trouble hitting the generator so we went inside I saw Rey and Han. The place was dark and cold evil I saw Han and Ben this made worry if Han was down there who know how this will end so I did the stupidest thing possible.

I jumped and landed on the lower platform Han and Ben looked at me I walked over I saw Ben shot something at me in the leg god dammit.

Poe ran over and grabbed me Poe then said 'Athena just stop'

So I did and just watched the conversation unfold.

Kylo Ren then said 'Han Solo. I've been waiting for this day for a long time.'

I saw Finn and Rey make their way into the space, opening a hatch that allows A BEAM of precious sunlight to stream down like, a spotlight on Han and his son. Finn and Rey get to a railing and look down. They can see and hear Han and Kylo Ren on
the catwalk below.

Han then said 'Take off that mask. You don't need'
Kylo asked 'What do you think you'll see if I do?'
Han moves toward Kylo Ren.
Han answers  'The face of my son.'
Kylo takes off his mask. Han is jolted -- seeing the face of his son for the first time as a man.
Kylo then said calmly ,Your son is gone. He was weak and foolish, like his father. So I destroyed him.'
Han looked at Ben and said 'That's what Snoke wants you to believe, but it's not true. My son is alive'
several levels below them, Chewie comes to the rail to watch.  flares.
Kylo then says in a somewhat sad tone 'No. The Supreme Leader is wise.'
up above, Finn, Chewie and Rey watch, rapt. Stormtroopers dot the perimeter of the structure, watching the scene.
on the bridge, Han moves closer, sternly
Han then said 'Snoke is using you for your power.When he gets what he wants, he'll crush you you know it's true.'

Kylo hesitates. Somehow, he does know it.

Kylo then said with tears on the verge of called 'It's too late.'
Han then said 'No it's not. Leave here with me. Come home. We miss you.'
For the first time, Kylo Ren seems truly conflicted. Tears flood his stoic eyes...
Kylo then says with hurt all though his voice 'I'm being torn apart. I want to be free of this pain.'
Han takes one step toward his son, but stops himself.
Kylo continued 'I know what I have to do, but I don't know if I have the strength to do it. Will you help me?'
Han hears his son's voice again, pained and vulnerable.
Han says in a stern tone 'Yes. Anything.'
Kylo Ren unholsters his lightsaber and slowly extends it to Han, within a foot of Han's chest. Han almost can't believe it. The moment seems to last forever. And just then, the last beam of sunlight streaming through the open hatch vanishes.
Han actually smiles, and reaches out for the dark weapon, but with the light now gone, Kylo Ren's  eyes fill with darkness, he ignites the lightsaber, the fiery blade shoots out, right through Han's  chest and back!
Kylo then whispers 'Thank you'
Above I heard , Finn and Rey gasp/scream
Finn was Panting he then said 'Solo.,
REY was also panting but then screamed 'No, no!'
Han's last moment is looking into his son's face. Han's knees buckle. The blade tilts down with him... until Kylo Ren extinguishes it and Han holds onto the catwalk, his life slipping away.
Finally Han falls back, off the catwalk, into the depths of the structure! I felt my heart sink Han was really gone this time, and we only just got him back.
The feeling was both Epic and heartbreaking as Stormtroopers fire at Chewie, who is forced to retreat down a corridor, where he holds the explosive remote he  pushes the button!
Hearing only our score, first one, then two, then four, then six explosions rock the structure -- catwalks fall as the walls cave in!
Kylo Ren sees Rey and Finn, watching the explosions in shock they had no idea they see Kylo ren, who recognises them both, with astonishment. He rises to his full height and heads for
them with long strides.
Stormtroopers begin to blast away at Rey and Finn! Crazed, Rey fires back as blasts hit around her. Finn wraps an arm around her and drags/carries her out of sight, thank the force Poe was now gone I got up and ran after Rey and Finn. From a distance the oscillator is ablaze and fractured from the explosives. Then Rey and Finn appear, coming over a rising, running into a bare-tree snowy forest.
Finn yells at me 'The Falcon's this way.'
Finn and Rey, overcome with emotion, race through the snowy forest, until Finn slows AND stops. Rey stops too, both out of breath. They look at each other. They both know: they can't run.
Kylo Ren moves through the trees -- until he STOPS. Takes out the saber, ignites it.
A still figure amidst the gusts of wind and snow.
standing thirty feet away, facing him, are Finn and Rey. Finn holds Luke's lightsaber, Rey the Stormtrooper blaster, and me I had my blasters and saber.
Kylo then snapped  'We're not done yet.'
Rey  fired back 'You're a monster!'
Kylo then snaps 'It's just us now. Han Solo can't save you.'
I then felt anger rise in me I then snapped 'I can't believe you'

After an awkward pause, Rey moves forward with the blaster, aims it!
Kylo Ren raises a hand Rey struggles under his force power she can't fire he's strained too, especially with the wound Chewie inflicted. Kylo Ren gestures powerfully Rey's blaster flies out of her hand another gesture and Rey
flies back and slams into a tree thirty feet away! She drops lands hard in the snow. She is both dazed and hurt.
Finn then said quietly 'Rey! Rey! Rey... Rey... Oh no. Oh no no no...'
Finn turns to her, afraid and concerned. But the sound of Kylo Ren's lightsaber moving makes Finn turn back to Kylo Ren, lit by the glowing yellow and red blade. I stay kneeled beside Rey  in the snow.
Kylo then  yelled 'TRAITOR!'
In reply, Finn turns on Luke's lightsaber upon seeing the weapon, Kylo Ren reacts in shock.
Kylo Ren continued 'That lightsaber. It belongs to me!,
FINN snapped back 'Come get it.'
Despite his fear, Finn raises his blade in welcome. Kylo Ren charges at him Finn terrified -- Kylo Ren lunges but Finn deflects Ren's spark, splitting blade!
Kylo Ren turns, attacks, cuts amazingly Finn blocks, and attacks clearly impresses Kylo ren, who only enjoys this challenge more!

Rey recovers, gets her bearings. Her eyes focus on the two men fighting, through the trees. She went to get up stopped her and said 'hey just stay put for now'

Kylo Ren is obviously hampered by his wound, yet he attacks with a primal savagery Finn blocks, turning from defensive moves into offensive ones. And he actually gets a hit in! Luke's saber grazing Kylo Ren's arm! Kylo moves back wounded, but more enraged than weakened. Kylo Ren charges again -- their weapons pound, Sparks fly, their blades lock, the men are close, lit by the powerful, crashing sabers
And Kylo Ren pushes Finn back, attacks with pure ferocity Finn is stunned unprepared for this fierceness.
Rey sees this Kylo Ren unleashes a merciless series of blows, pushing Finn further and further back until he loses balance. Rey is really worried I look to her neck see the fear in her eyes. That's when Kylo Ren strikes he lands a blow to Finn's torso Luke's lightsaber flies from Finn's hand, thrown twenty feet!
Kylo Ren turns off his lightsaber and reaches for Luke's lightsaber beckoning it with the force.
Luke's lightsaber vibrates in the snow.
Kylo Ren gestures, increases his power, Luke's lightsaber finally flies out of the snow, bolts toward Kylo Ren, oh dear god he now held it in his hand he looked over it. I looked to Rey I had to buy her time. So I slowly stood up and ran at him with my saber drawn Kylo used his to push me against the tree. Rey lifted Finn up and ran off towards the Falcon they didn't leave I quickly stabbed Kylo in the leg and ran. I used the force to take Luke's saber and we left as the planet crumbled I saw Poe in his X-wing. Finally going back home.