5.0

I felt his saber disappear and his hand touch my neck oh dear god. I felt his hand stroking it this is wrong am I  right. I was breathing heavily from well all of this I hated him but I still wanted him to come home with me.

I then said 'Ben please-'
I was cut off by him placing a hand over my mouth he then said in his robotic voice 'never call me that again'
I nodded my head quickly he the said 'good girl now tell, where is the droid'
I replied 'never you sick freak!' Shit should not have said that he gripped my neck tightly and said 'now Athena where are your manners your brother was nicer than this'
Hearing him say stuff about Poe made me angry I then yelled 'don't talk about my brother that way!'

He then let me out of that weird force hold thing he lit his saber I knew what he wanted and I refused he then attacked me I moved out if the way he then tackled me. Hey what is it with me and guys trying to pin me but yeah he's stronger so dam.

Kylo then snapped 'now where is the droid?'
I snapped 'far, far away from here back with your mother and father'
He looked over to the left I saw four young boys I knew what he was going to do.

He stood up and walked over to the children I turned on my stomach and ran at him he shot me with a shun shot so yeah I couldn't move he then lifted me up and carried me off somewhere I got feeling back so I kicked him and ran through the thick treed forest I saw Finn and Rey I went to scream but Kylo stopped me.
He dragged me towards his ship I was struggling against him god why can't he let me go.
I look over and see Heroically, Finn and Rey  run toward the shuttle through laser blasts and explosions ha they are persistent I'll give them tat, but the shuttle is  taking off  Finn irrationally chases it, screams desperately Kylo had the ramp open for the fun of it. Kylo then shoved me to the floor I went to stand up but the only other two troopers in this ship placed me in cuffs and placed me on my knees they walked off into the cockpit or something so it was just me and kylo. Trepidation flashes across my eyes. Kylo Ren moves closer, his hand rising toward me . I  recoils, but have nowhere to go. Kylo Ren nearly touches  my face...
I can feel a throbbing pain in my head as kylo is holding the back of my hair so that I can't move but god this hurts.

Kylo then says 'just show me the map'
I then snapped weakly 'get out of my head'

I felt like I was going to die at that moment. Until I had well a vision of Finn and the others.

Vision start
BB-8 moves fast, then stops and looks up as the First Order ships retreats, off planet. A considered beat, and BB-8 heads black for the castle.
Post battle. Finn runs to Han:
Finn then says 'He took her! Did you see that? He took her. She's gone!'
HAN says as he walks past 'Yeah, yeah, I know... '
And he and Chewie head off.
Han moves toward a resistance transport landing in the debris. BB-8 rolls up beside him, in wait for the transport.
on Han's face, knowing exactly what's about to happen. Finally, the transport door opens.
And standing there is Leia.
She sees Han and is stunned. A silent pause , husband and wife reunited for the first time in years. In the smoke and embers, no one says a word.
Then C-3PO walks out from the transport, into the field:
C-3PO then says in his funny voice 'Goodness! Han Solo! It is I, See-Threepio!'
sees Han, stops then continued 'You probably don't recognize me because of the red arm.'
sees Leia, increasingly awkward
he the. Says 'Look who it is! Did you see who? Oh. Excuse me, Prin-- uh, General. Sorry. Come along, BB-8. Quickly.'
BB-8 beeps

And Threepio says 'Yes, I must get my proper arm reinstalled.'
He hurries off. Finally, alone again.
Han says 'You changed your hair.'
Leia replies ,Same jacket.'
HAN says in his same old voice 'No, new jacket.'
Chewie glad to see Leia, greets her with a hug. Chewie moans a few words, looks at Han then boards the ship.
It is complicated and loving and painful.
Han says, quietly 'I saw him. Leia, I saw our son. He was here.'
Leia hears this.
Maz watches through the smoke.
The Falcon and surviving X-WINGS roar past camera toward a planet with green Flora and a ring of asteroids.
End vision
I came back to reality when Kylo smacked me across the face ouch he then lifted me to my feet. And dragged me down a long hallways we came to a small room he shoved me to the ground and sat his hips on mine.

I then snapped 'Ben you need to listen to me!'
He gripped my neck and asked 'how can you do that?'
I replied in confusion 'do what?'
He snapped 'see, see my parents that stuff was happening as you saw it how?'
I had tears rolling down my face and I said 'I,I don- don't k-know'

This was a cell I saw the small clasp on his mask now I was free from my cuffs I could  do stuff I lifted my hands slowly to the side of his mask it came off with a loud hissing sound. And for the first time in years I saw his face I placed the mask on my left his grip on my neck had vanished. He did still have me pinned to the floor but I still missed him, I lifted my hand to his left cheek but he stopped me. He waved his hand and then the world went dark am I dead?.
Sorry guys this one was short.