6.0

I was strapped into a chair it was sitting up right but it was flat I pulled at the metal restraints I know it's useless but I kick my legs out. I then felt a hand run up my leg it was Kylo but he didn't wear the mask sweet but we were in a different cell
I then started to have another vision what is with all this vision stuff.
-vision start-
I start to see . . . . . .
Large grass mounds cover hangars, beneath the odd, giant trees. Boom down as resistance ground crew direct an X-WING to a landing. In the foreground, another X-wing canopy opens, a pilot climbs out. Pan to reveal the landed Millennium Falcon. Finn runs down the ramp like he is   desperate, searching for something.
Then BB-8 speeds right past him, almost knocking him down Finn watches as BB-8 rolls over to the pilot getting out of the black marked X-WING. The Pilot's helmet comes off.
IT IS POE!
Finn can't believe what he's seeing. And Poe, kneeling in warm reunion with BB-8, listens and reacts to something the droid tells him. Poe looks up and sees Finn -- and he can't believe it either! Poe smiles, points at Finn. From a distance, Finn gestures in sheer amazement that Poe is alive.
FINN  says in a shocked tone 'Poe. Poe Dameron.'
They move to each other and embrace.
FINN then says 'You're alive!'
POE replied 'So are you!'
FINN asked 'What happened to you?'
POE says in a very fast way 'What happened? I got thrown from the crash, woke up at night no you, no ship, nothing'
BB-8 beeps and Poe listens, then turns to Finn.
POE smiles and says 'BB-8 says that you saved him.'
FINN says 'No, no, no. It wasn't just me. I had help from her and your sister'
POE is really happy he the. Says 'You completed my mission, Finn.That's my jacket?'
FINN goes to take it off but Poe stopped him
he then  Said 'No, no, no. Keep it. It suits you. You're a good man, Finn.'
FINN says in a sad tone 'Poe -- I need your help. To well save Athena'
Poe looks worried and they rush inside the base.

-Vision end-

I felt a cold hand touch my cheek it was Kylo why was he doing this I felt him lift the small necklace I had on it was one he gave me it had two metal dog tags on it one with the name Ben and the other with my name  it was tucked into my shirt so he grabbed the chain and just looked at it.

He then ripped it off my neck ouch again he then asked 'you kept this why?'
I replied 'well because you made it for me remember we were at the old falls and you gave it to me'
Ben then said  'Athena I have a small proposal for you'
I asked nervously 'what proposal?'
He replied calmly 'join me and we can rule the galaxy together'
I had to make the biggest choice in my life I then said 'Ben look I, I just can't come home with me your mother will forgive you please'
He slapped me across the face and snapped 'your trying to take me back well look Athena I'm never going back not now not ever!'

He then saw I had Luke's saber on my be,t he pulled it off and studied it and well I was having bad feeling he then lit it oh god.

He then asked 'you know where he is?'
I replied 'no I don't it was given to me by Maz'
He then said with a smirk on his face 'so she knows where he is well let me send some men to find her'
I then did another stupid thing and said 'I'll show you the map just please don't hurt anymore innocent people'
I felt Ben go through my head until he came to an old Star map Yoda had I hope he buys it he then said 'thank you my dear now you going to stay here forever or until I kill you'