3.0

We are now hiding in the floor not how I saw my day going. I reallly wish Poe was here I need him.
The grating above us lifts off our hands in surrender like position, we look up at Han, who's training his blaster on them, threatening. They're scared. Really Han a training blaster

Han asks quickly 'Where are the others? Where's the pilot?'
Finn points to me and says 'she's the pilot'
Han asked me 'is that true?'
I then said 'well Han ...I'm the pilot...'
Chewie MOAN-TALKS. Rey responds to him
Rey answered 'No, it's true we're the only ones'
Finn asked 'You can understand that thing?'
Han snapped 'And "that thing" can understand you too, so watch it. Come on outta there.'
we climb up BB-8 uses his magnetic arm to quickly pull himself out.
Han asked 'Where'd you get this ship?'
Rey said  'Niima Outpost.'
Han asked  'Jakku?! That junkyard?'
Finn replied 'Thank you! Junkyard!'
Han Says to Chewie 'Told ya we should've double-checked the Western Reaches! Who had it, Ducain?'
Rey looked worried I then said 'I stole it from Unkar Plutt. He stole it from the Irving Boys, who stole it from Ducain.'
Han then snapped 'Who stole it from me! Well, you tell him Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon for good.'
Han walks away, takes in the ship it's his again. Doesn't see that Rey is awed. His back to all of them, he smiles. He is so Ben's father they other two walk off I turn around and hug Chewie. Then Suddenly a distant, metallic KA-CHUNK!

HAN then said 'Don't tell me a Rathtar's gotten loose-'
Han hurries out we all follow, Chewie, Rey, Finn, then BB-8 and I ,Finn with WILD concern on his face.
Finn asked 'Wait, a what?! Did you just say Rathtars? Hey!'
The Falcon is parked in this giant freighter's hangar. Han moves to a control panel, we  all follow him.
Finn then said 'You're not hauling Rathtars on this freighter, are you?'
Han replied 'I'm hauling Rathtars.'
On the control panel images on screens from all around the ship. Including the exterior, where a transport ship is landing on the freighter. Han is fearful.
Han says 'Oh great. It's the Guavian Death Gang they must've tracked us from Nantoon.'
Han heads off as
Rey asks 'What's a Rathtar?'
Han leads our group down a long narrow hall lined with cargo containers. After Rey and Finn were under the floor we came to the main hall The GUAVIAN death gang enters. One man in a suit BALA-TIK, and five security soldiers in badass uniforms with round-face helmets. They turn into and stop at one end of the corridor. Han, Chewie and BB-8 and I are forty feet away in the middle of the long hall.

BALA-TIK then snaps 'Han Solo. You are a dead man.'
Han smiles innocently, friendly. BB-8 nervously looks back and forth at the gang, and
Han. Then asked 'Bala-Tik. What's the problem?'
BALA-TIK replied 'The problem is we loaned you fifty thousand for this job.'
BALA-TIK continued 'I heard you also borrowed fifty thousand from Kanjiklub.'
HAN sighed and said 'You know you can't trust those little freaks! How long've we known each other?'
I held onto Chewbacca's arm BALA-TIK then said 'The question is how much longer will
we know each other? Not long. We want our money back now.'
HAN replies 'Ya think hunting Rathtars is cheap? I spent that money.'
BALA-TIK had an evil smirk on his face and said 'Kanjiklub wants their investment. back, too.'
HAN turned to him again and yelled 'I never made a deal with Kanjiklub!'
BALA-TIK  then told Han 'Tell that to Kanjiklub.'
The sound of a Steel door opening. Han's face goes white as he turns to the other end of the corridor, where KANJIKLUB members appear. A gang in a medieval bandits style.
Han smiles uncomfortably at the Kanjiklub members. Its leader, TASU LEECH, out front. Han tries to play it off
HAN says nervously 'Tasu Leech. Good to see you.'

TASU LEECH speaks in his alien language 'Wrong again, Solo. It's over for you.'
Tasu clicks his weapon, there for blood. BB-8 is nervous.
HAN then says 'Boys. You're both gonna get what I promised! Have I ever not delivered for you before?'
I got worried
BALA-TIK says 'Yeah.'
TASU LEECH answers 'Twice!'
Han realizes he's right. Oh boy this is not good
HAN asked quickly 'What was the second time?'
BALA-TIK says sharply 'Your game is old. There's no one in the galaxy left for you to swindle.'
TASU LEECH Spoke 'Nowhere left for you to hide.'
BALA-TIK looked at both me and BB-8 and said 'That BB unit... the First Order is
looking for one just like it. And three fugitives.'