4.0

In side castle
We enter the loud , crowded mess of a hall, pushing past a room full of rough and odd aliens and humans, who gamble, drink, scheme, negotiate, argue until we end up on the back of a tiny, thousand year-old, four foot tall alien, who suddenly starts, as if sensing something the Alien turns to us she is female, wearing large adjustable goggles.
This is MAZ KANATA.
MAZ then yelled 'Han Solo!'
Everyone turns to look. It's all quiet in here.
HAN says 'Oh boy.' Then in a Louder, in a waving style 'Hey, Maz!'
noise returns. Maz walks to them, pushes someone away.
MAZ asks 'Where's my boyfriend?'
HAN replied 'Chewie's working on the Falcon.'
MAZ looks at us all and says 'I like that Wookiee. I assume you need something. Desperately. Let's get to it.'
Maz walks off, gesturing for them to follow. Finn and Rey are confused. Han indicates for them to follow. We do passing the enormous GRUMMGAR, who sits with vixen BAZINE NETAL, who watches them suspiciously.
A small droid (GA-97), who turns its head to see BB-8 following Rey across the room. GA-97, now animated, makes a small TRANSMITTING SOUND, I just left it though and sat with the others.

Maz is putting together some FOOD as she says.
'A map to Skywalker himself? You're right back in the mess.'
Han then says 'Maz, I need you to get this droid to Leia.'
I knew this was going to be harder I  then asked 'umm, Han why don't you just take us I mean Leia really misses you'
Han then said 'no Athena now Maz are you going to help us or not?'
MAZ looked t him and said 'Hmm. No. You've been running away from this fight for too long. Han, nyakee nago wadda. Go home!'
HAN replies 'Leia doesn't want to see me.'
I turned in my seat and said 'Han like is said a few seconds ago Leia misses you she wants you home'
Finn then says pleadingly 'Please, we came here for your help.'
Rey asked curiously 'What fight?'
MAZ looked to her and said 'The only fight: against the dark side. Through the ages, I've seen evil take many forms. The Sith. The Empire. Today, it is the First Order. Their shadow is spreading across the galaxy. We must face them. Fight them. All of us.'
I looked to Finn with a smile in my face then Finn did something very strange
Finn then snapped 'There is no fight against the First Order! Not one we can win. Look around. There's no chance we haven't been recognized already. I bet you the First Order is on their way right-'
Finn stops, seeing Maz adjusting her goggles, scrutinizing him, her eyes get HUGE.
Finn asks 'What's this? What are you doing?'
Maz adjusts the goggles again. Her eyes get impossibly BIGGER. She grunts recognition. She hoists herself on the tabletop, knocking over food and plates, crawling towards Finn.
Finn asked in an annoyed tone 'Solo, what is she doing?'
Han replied 'I don't know, but it ain't good.'
MAZ looked at Finn and said 'If you live long enough you see the same eyes in different people. I'm looking at the eyes of a man who wants to run.'
FINN has his eyes on Maz and says 'You don't know a thing about me. Where I'm from. What I've seen.You don't know the First Order like I do. They'll slaughter us. We all need to run.'
Rey is stunned. Maz, not so much. She crawls back to her chair. She points to some pirates in the corner. I sat with my arms crossed I knew something was off so who is he really.
MAZ then says 'You see those two? They'll trade work for transportation to the Outer Rim. There, you can disappear.'
Finn sees them. Considers.
Rey then snaps 'Finn!,
Finn looks at Rey and says 'Come with me.'
REY then says a little shocked 'What about BB-8? We're not done yet. We have to get him back to your base.'
Finn then says 'I can't.'
Finn stands to leave. He offers the gun back to Han.
HAN then says 'Keep it, kid.'
I stand up and stop him I then asked 'Finn be honest with me who are you?'
Finn sighs and said 'look Athena I'm sorry but I'm a storm trooper like all of them I was taken from a family I'll never know and raised to do one thing, in my first battle I made a choice you saw me so I ran right back into you'
Normal I would have slapped him but something stopped me so I just walked off I ran though the woods with BB-8 at my side I came to a clearing in the  woods I dropped to my knees Rey came up behind me she held a saber in her hand. Wait that was Luke's she handed it to me I hugged her tightly.

Rey then asked 'Athena can Luke really fix all of this?'
I held her shoulders and replied 'he's our best hope right now but I think so'
I saw tie shoot across the sky I told Rey to go with BB-8 to get the others while I distract the troopers.

So that's what we did I had shot five of them I saw a tall dark figure go after Finn so I did the most stupidest thing possible I shot him it the back it missed but still. I had run into the woods I knew he had followed because Rey warned me about it.
In the darkened woods, I was , terrified, I kept  blaster aimed. My  eyes dart around for well my  pursuer.
And then: the unique sound of Kylo Ren's  rasping lightsaber coming to life, a sound I'd heard before in the times when I was like 7-8.
My  heart skips a beat okay I'm even more scared now.
Kylo Ren appears from behind a tree, and I  fired again and again Kylo Ren moves toward me, using his lightsaber to deflect every blast evil basted.
I  fired ferociously, but Kylo Ren keeps coming! His hand rises, and I  suddenly stopped I  gasped  at the feeling of being unable to move.

Kylo walks over to me taking the gun from my hand and tossing it across the ground I felt his cold leather gloved hand run across my left arm. He walked behind me I felt worried now that I couldn't see him
I then heard him ask 'The droid.'
He comes around to see my  face. After a minute of silence he brings his saber up to my  eyes, illuminating my  face I felt the heat radiating off it"
He then continued 'Where is it?'