2.0

For the past four days I've been with a kind sweet girl named Rey she knew all about waiting I just hope Poe is okay he's the only family I have left. Well except my boyfriend but he tried to kill me twice.
We came to a tent and this little show  went.
UNKAR asked 'What about the droid?'
Rey replied  'What about him?'
UNKAR said quickly 'I'll pay for him.'
BB-8 doesn't like this at all. Rey is awkward, but curious.
UNKAR snaps 'Sixty portions.'
Rey had closed on her. Stunned. Literally hungry for this amount of food, her stomach practically rumbles.
BB-8 sees her interest and beeps furiously, not liking this conversation at all.
She looks at Unkar. Looks down at BB-8. Considers it all. Finally, she hears herself say
REY says 'Actually... the droid's not for sale.'
I handed Rey an old gift it was my old lightsaber hilt she hugged me tightly we walked off in the hit blazing sand i like this girl Poe would to. It was later on when four guys attacked us I shot two and Rey did well with the others. I was looking over at a dark skinned boy while. Rey talks to BB-8, who, nervous now, looks around and... sees him BB-8 starts beeping like crazy. Then something insane happens Rey looks at him.
Rey says To BB-8 'Who? Him?'
the man  is confused. Rey stands, staring at him , defiant. Him he can feel trouble coming and Rey begins charging at him, quarterstaff in her hand.
Realizing he's the target, he begins to run away from her, through the tent marketplace. Rey goes after him he turns a corner then another then BAM! She's got him.
ahead of him and slams him to the ground with her staff!
The guy is on his back, out of breath and freaked out. She holds the staff on him threateningly
Rey then snapped 'What's your hurry, thief?'
he asked shocked 'What--?! Thief?'
BB-8 rolls up fast, moves to him  a welding arm telescopes from his body and shocks the guy!
He then yelled 'OW! HEY! What?!'
REY 'The jacket! This droid says you stole it!'
He then replied 'I've had a pretty messed up day,alright?! So I'd appreciate it you stop accusing me OW!!!'
BB-8 has zapped him again
he then yelled 'STOP IT!'
I then yelled 'Where'd you get it? It belongs to My brother.'
he  looks at us then the agitated droid, I think his is mind racing. He puts it all together. Frustrated, but sighs heavily, needing to respond somehow. So he makes a hard decision to tell the truth.
he then replied 'it belonged to Poe Dameron. That was his name, right?'
Rey and BB-8 react, surprised and wanting more. So did I tears were on the verge of falling this can't be true Poe would never leave me would he? The boy then continued

'He was captured... by the First Order! I helped him escape but our ship crashed'.
He looked to me and said 'Poe didn't make it.'
I see  BB-8 is sad, rolls off
the boy then said 'Look, I tried to help him. I'm sorry...'
BB-8 heads off to the side, depressed. Rey watches BB-8, then considers him again.

She then Says, a bit impressed 'So you're with the Resistance?'
The boy scrambled to his feet and said  'Obviously. Yes. I am. I'm with the Resistance, yeah.' He then whispers 'I'm with the Resistance.'
Rey lowers her staff, Finn stands. Rey studies him
Rey then said 'I've never met a Resistance fighter before.other then her'
he then said 'Well, this is what we look like. Some of us. Others look different.'
Rey turned and looked to BB-8 and says 'BB-8 says he's on a secret mission,
he has to get back to your base.'
the boy rolled his eyes and said 'Apparently he's carrying a map that leads to Luke Skywalker, and everyone's after it.'
She turns to him, concerned, curious. And asks
'Luke Skywalker? I thought he was a myth.'
Just then BB-8 BEEPS madly at something he sees.

I then asked 'What is it?'
Rey moves to him, peeks around a tent corner. Now he moves to see at a distance, two storm troopers talking to UNKAR'S thugs, who point our way!
The boy  urgently grabs Rey's hand and heads for the tents:
REY then yelled 'What are you doing?!'
The boy replied 'Come on!'
Suddenly laser blasts rip past us and , hit the cleaning unit, that is now spewing steam! Rey screams oh boy more blasts come  as we run!
The boy and Rey holding hands, the three race, zigzagging through a maze of tents behind me and BB-8.
REY then yells  'Let go of me!'
He replied 'No, we gotta move!'
Rey pulls her hand back and snapped 'I know how to run without you holding my hand!' I then yell 'BB-8 stay close! This way!'
Now he and Rey  and BB-8 follow me another blast just missing us! We disappear through a tent. Man to much running Rey, the boy and BB-8 move through rusty wares and take cover. Quiet, urgent
Rey then says shocked 'They're shooting at all  of us!'
the boy then replied 'Yeah, they saw you with me! You're marked!'
Rey turned to him and said 'Well, thanks for that!'
he pointed at her and said 'I'm not the one who chased you down with a stick! Does anyone have blasters around here?!'
Rey comes over to me and asked 'Are you okay?'
He  quiets her with a gesture, hearing something.
She was pushed in on him  whatever he hears alarms him greatly  he grabs her hand again and pulls her away
Rey says annoyed 'Stop taking my hand!'
He pulls Rey from the tent BB-8 and I followed
As they race from the tent a tie fighter screams into view from behind the tents! A second follows close behind. It fires at us  a massive blast sends me, Rey and Finn flying BB-8 rolling! In the sand  Grateful, he takes her hand. And we're off.
locals run amok as tie fighters dive bomb. Rey, the boy and BB- 8 and I  sprint, blaster explosions get closer and closer!Rey, staff strapped to her back, I lead the way as she, the boy  and BB-8 race into the spaceport. He  glances back two tie fighters bank their return. They make a loud screaming
the boy yells 'We can't outrun them!'
Rey points to a parked, four-engine SHIP ahead and replied 'We might in that quad-jumper!'
he then yelled  'We need a pilot!'
I  replied 'We've got one!'
He looks at me and yells 'You?!'
He then asked 'What about that ship?'
Rey replied 'That one's garbage!'
we run for the jumper but the passing tie fighters fire at it, blowing it apart in a huge flame ball! Rey, coming to a quick stop,
REY Then said 'The garbage'll do!'
She turns and runs back Finn and BB-8 follow as they all run toward the piece of junk and I see it for the first time in a while the Millennium Falcon!
tie fighters bank around again. Finn, Rey and BB-8 run up the ramp of the semi-tarped Falcon.

The boy , Rey and BB-8 enter the ship  she hits a control and the door descends closed as she races to the cockpit:
Rey then says 'Gunner position's down there!'
He climbed down and then asked 'Y'ever fly this thing?'
Rey tosses her staff aside, jumps into the co pilot's seat, frantically flips switches. BB-8 rolls in behind her as the engines whine to life
Rey replied 'No! This ship hasn't been flown in years!'
I looked to her and said 'well let make this puppy fly'
I pull the yoke back we take off
I piloted the ship and, headed for the sky!
the boy yelled 'Whoa! Hey! Oh! Stay low! Stay low!'
me and Rey yelled 'WHAT?'
he said again 'Stay low! It confuses their tracking!'
For a crazy instant I  let go of the yoke, stretches to the co-pilot controls the Falcon cants!
REY yelled 'BB-8, hold on!'
Rey finally reaches the switches, I returned to the yoke, stabilizing the ship, afraid of this next move.
I then yelled 'Okay I'm going low!!!'
REY yells 'What are you doing back there? Are you ever gonna fire back!'
he replied 'I'm working on it! Are the shields up?'
Rey replied 'yep'

The Falcon speeds through a rock formation, grazing the rock, taking out a chunk the two tie Fighters in pursuit, kept firing at us !
The Falcon banks so hard, the edge of the ship rips a line in the sand sorry Han as it turns, revealing the ship graveyard ahead oh boy.
he  continues to fire at the TIE fighters, narrowly missing them.
he says softly 'Damn it!'
I  manoeuvre the ship deeper into the graveyard.
He then says 'Come on... come on...'
And hits and shatters the tie fighter!
Rey yells 'Nice shot!'
he replied 'I'm getting pretty good at this!'
The tie fighter crashes amid the debris, three scavengers instantly there to consume the new bounty.
The Falcon, pursued by the one remaining tie fighter, slaloms through the massive wreckage, grazing the old ships as she goes, pieces flying.
The tie fighter fires hitting the falcons lower turret, spinning it, jamming it into forward position!
He then yelled 'The cannon's stuck in forward position, I can't move it! You gotta lose 'em!'

The ship is hit again I'm afraid, my mind races as I scans the area and gets an idea.
I then yell 'Get ready!'
They both ask 'Okay! For what?'
I  pilots the ship up and into the rear of a crashed super star destroyer! The final tie fighter follows! Idiot  The two ships slalom debris inside the giant ship the
Falcon grazing one side, then
this I bad but I'm , scared and , gird the ship as in the wreck.
Rey then says 'Oh no! TIE PILOT GETS A LOCK'
I yank the yoke The Falcon makes a hard right turn
Rey then cuts power and flips the he  can now see the pursuing tie destroying it!
We all yell out a 'Whooo!'
The Falcon roars off, victorious, and disappearing into the clouds.
out of the Destroyer. Ship so back faces front! Fighter! He fires at ,
the Falcon and flies away leaving the ship graveyard the other, spitting sparks!
she quickly runs out of space The Falcon roars from Jakku off to space.
Rey excitedly unbuckles her seatbelt and hurries back.
Rey races past BB-8, who is retracting his safety restraints.
the boy is clearly , adrenalized, climbs from the turret, meets Rey in the corridor, the lounge in the Big room. I look and see the two of them but that boy I've never seen him at the base.
He says 'Now that was some flying! How did you do that?! No one trained you? No one? That was amazing!You set me up for it! That was pretty good.'
They're just staring at and weird and wonderful in joy and camaraderie.
REY says 'Good shooting! Thanks! I, I don't know! I've flown some ships but I've never left the planet! Your last shot was dead on. You got him with one blast!'
(laughs)
It was perfect!
each other now, seeing something odd two people totally inexperienced
BB-8 beeps something urgent Rey  turns to the droid, kneels. I laugh at them they are cute.
REY then says 'You're ok. He's with the Resistance. He's going to get you home. We both will.'
She then said to him 'I don't know your name.'
He replied 'Finn. What's yours.'
Rey replied 'I'm Rey.'
BB-8 looks at him I start to think really? Finn is reminded he's lied to her. She looks at Finn with a sweet smile.
Finn then goes to say something 'Rey...'
But before Finn can say anything they jump across the lounge, steam bursts from under the grating.
REY says 'Help me with this! Quick!'
We hurry to the grating, PULL IT UP together. BB-8 rolls over, watches.
FINN asks 'Whoa! What's going on?'
She goes below as BB-8 beeps concern.
After about ten minutes we fixed the leak.
Rey then asked 'Athena where us your base?'
I replied 'The Ileenium system'
They looked shocked I asked 'what? The first has a huge death moon but our base is bad'
The whole ship the jolted forward and we fell down ouch.

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋👋😸😸😸 bye J.E out