The viset part 2

Y/n POV

I saw him wipe his tears away for me not to see but i already did,he patted the bed as for you to sit down. "Umm ok" i sat down next to him,he didn't look at me but he sat there with his head looking down on the floor. "Are u going to tell me or u just going to be staring at the ground"i ask with a sweet smile indicating him that i was only joking. "He awkwardly smiled ,i-i need to tell you something y/n"he said "yes im listening"i said. " I-i   h-have feelings for u" my smile began to fade away (Mikey looked up at me). "D-do u have any for me" he said ,(at that moment i didn't know what to do all i did was sat there frozen up looking at Mikey). "I-i don't know what to say Mikey i"," shhhh i know what ur gonna say". He moved closer to me i scooted  away he scooted another but this one got really close to me,"Mikey i" i said. He started to lean he looked at my lips but i was looking at his face in shock. His lips were 1 inch away from mine but i didn't want to kiss him but i also didn't want to hurt his feelings  but then, i heard the door open "y/n im back"jake called out i heard him asking Ademir were i was and ademir said i was in the bathroom.I pushed Mikey back gently and closed my eyes and said "i cant do this, im sorry Mikey"and opend my eyes to see his face, with that i got up and was heading out the door,wen i felt a hand grab me. Mikey turned me around and pulled me so close to his chest i pushed him again,"Mikey im so sorry but this isn't right please, let me go".With that Mikey slowly let me go and wuth that i headed for the door.

What will happen next ?will Mikey tell Jake?will jake catch them?will jake understand?
Find out by