My feelings

Mikeys POV

    Previously on the visit part part 2
With that i headed for the door
  I saw wen jake was leaving she pulled his arm i knew that didn't mean anything but i had anger and sadness but mostly jealousy.I got up and went to my room with tears in my eyes i laid on the bed. A couple minutes later the door nob was raddle . I know i dont reallyknow you but still aee you ok she said. I reconnected the voice it was her. I sat up amd wipped my tears i sat up and patted my bed indicating for her to sit down. "Um ok" she said she sat down next to me and there was a moment of silence. Untill she said "are u going to sit there looking at the floor  are u going to tell me" with a smile. I knew she was just kidding but i didn't know were to start or what to say. I decided i didnt want to tell her more so i was just going to tell her my fellings straight up. "I-i have feelings for u" i said , her smile was fading away, "do u have any for me" i asked. I looked up at her,"do u have any for me"i asked, she didnt answer she just sat there still. I-i dont know what to say Mikey i "shhhh i know what you're going to say". I moved close but she backed away,i got alot more closer "Mikey i-"she got cought off by me i wanted to kiss her so bad so i leand in. Her lips were 1 inch away frome mine, i looked at her lips bit she looked at my face in shock. But then i heard the door open it was jake,Y/n im back he called out to her. She pushed me back and closed her eyes and she said "i cant do this,im sorry Mikey. Wen she was done saying those words she opend her eyes.  With that being said she got up and headed for the door. I grabbed her hand and turned her around and turned her to face me,we were face to face i pulled her close to my chest. "Mikey i sorry bit thid insnt right please let me go" she said . I started to let her go slowly and wen she had a chance to leave she did.

What will happen next ? Will Mikey tell jake he has feelings for her?will jake find y/n exiting mikeys roon?
Read the next chapter to find out
As always
Hope u enjoyed and peace✌