The tripple date part 2

I look at Mikey and give him a wink,he returns it back. I look over at Ademir, and smile and he mouths "thank you for everything " "no problem any time" i mouthed back.
We were finished eating and i saw Yasmine ad Sama happy and so was i.
I new they will never break there heart, i new they will be happy toghether i thought.  I got interrupted by Jake saying, "u made everyone happy including us, u were there for everyone even do it was hard to handle u knew what to do u knew hoe to handle all this mess all these problems. He gets up and gets on his knees i couldn't believe my eyes. He took out a small box from his pocket, he opend it and said "y/n will u make me the happiest man alive and marry me"i had tears in my eyes. Yes i screamed, he walked over to me, and put the ring on my figer i look at it and look at Jake, i run up to him and hug him. I let go and kiss him and i heard clapping, i look over to see the girls with tears in there eye's i walk over to them and hug them. I look at Mikey and Ademir and they came to congrat me, i cut them off by given them both a hug. I see Jake coming tworads me and holds my hands this is our new begging i smile and say "its our new beginning.

This is the END OF THIS BOOK it was a pleasure writing this book hope u enjoyed wen i make a new book i will update this story
Peace,for now ✌✌